|Category||Upright Fridges - Double Door|
|Sound Level||48 dB|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Temperature Range||-2 to +8°C|
|Max Ambient Temperature||32°C|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year parts and labour|
Need help? Read our commercial fridge buyers' guide.
The Blizzard BH2SS 1200 Ltr Upright Fridge has been manufactured with a stainless steel construction, this upright double door 2/1 gastronorm capacity fridge has been designed with internal rounded corners to aid cleaning. Heavy duty castors and a lockable door as standard. Self closing doors with dwell position and 75mm thick energy efficient insulation.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Stainless steel exterior and interior
- Internal corners round to aid cleaning
- 4 adjustable shleves 2/1 gastronorm per door
- Replaceable door gaskets
- Lock fitted as standard
- Heavy duty castors standard
- LED lighting
- Self closing door with dwell postition
- 75mm thick energy efficient insulation
- Suitable for fresh meat storage
- Ventilated cooling
- Dixell controller with blue LED display
- Embraco compressors
- Automatic defrost
- Dimensions: 2050(H) x 1400(W) x 810(D)mm
- Power: 230V, 524W, 2.3A
- Temperature range: -2 to +8°C
- Maximum ambient temperature: 32°C
- Refrigerant: R134a
- Weight: 184 KG
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£1,337.14
After tax relief£1,421.84
After tax relief£1,476.74
After tax relief£1,589.87
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,514.16
After tax relief£1,784.99
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
|Category||Upright Fridges - Double Door|
|Energy Efficiency Class||G|
|Annual Consumption||2300 kWh/annum|
|Net Capacity||1017 ltr|
|Heavy Duty Statement||Medium Duty: This appliance is intended for use in ambient temperatures up to 30°C and is suitable for most professional kitchens|
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices