|Power Supply||Hardwired - This unit requires a hardwired electrical supply to be installed by a qualified electrician|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 1 year parts and labour|
Need help? Read our convection oven buyers' guide.
This stainless steel Blue Seal convection oven is globally renowned as the workhorse of commercial kitchens everywhere, Blue Seal Turbofan convection ovens offer uncompromising power, performance and reliability. The E28M4 model features a reduced footprint, saving precious kitchen space. However, this Turbofan is the largest of the 20M series and can easily accommodate four 460 x 460mm full size sheet pans within the easy-clean interior. The twin bi-directional fans ensure even heat throughout the oven, making cooking easy, consistent and fast.
Stand not included with oven. Please select from options available.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 1 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Stand not included with oven. Please select from options available.
- Stand SK2731N suits 600 x 400mm trays and 1/1GN pans. Stand SK2731U suits 600 x 460mm pans.
- 4 wire racks supplied.
- 4 x 460mm x 660mm full size sheet pan capacity.
- 4 x 600mm x 400mm tray capacity.
- 80mm tray spacing.
- Twin bi-directional fan.
- Power ON control panel indicator.
- Mechanical thermostat 50-260C.
- Heating ON control panel indicator.
- Manual 60 minute timer.
- Time-Up control panel indicator and buzzer.
- Over-temperature safety cut-out.
- Single phase connection.
- 5.6kW heating power.
- Vitreous enamel oven chamber.
- Plug-in continuous oven door seal.
- Safe-Touch vented drop down door.
- Stay-Cool door handle.
- Heavy-duty door hinges.
- Easy clean door glass system.
- Dual halogen oven lamps.
- Twin dia. 180mm full stainless steel oven fans.
- Anti-skid 50mm dia. 76mm high adjustable stainless steel feet.
- Weight: 69.5kg
- Packed Weight: 86.5kg
- Stand Weight (Not included): 19.5kg
- Packed: 22kg
- Electrics: 5.8Kw Single Phase Hardwired
- Width: 810mm
- Depth: 762mm
- Height: 662mm including 76mm feet
- Internal: W695 x D470 x H355mm
- Oven Rack: 660 x 460mm
- Packed: W870 x D835 x H755mm
- Stand Dimensions (Not included): W810 x D650 x H880mm
- Packed: W830 x D152 x H900mm
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£1,653.13
After tax relief£1,757.84
After tax relief£1,825.71
After tax relief£1,965.58
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,871.98
After tax relief£2,206.81
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices