|Finish||Black and Stainless Steel|
|Warranty||2 years parts, 1 year labour|
The Bravilor Bonamat Aurora GN393 2 x 5.7 Ltr Twin High Profile Thermal Brewer (3 Phase) is designed to deliver 94.9 litres per hour directly into Aurora 5.7 Ltr Thermos Dispensers (not included). Fitted with integrated hot water section, control panel with touch screen, various programmed recipes, pulse brew, bypass (brew strength control), descaling system, total and daily counters, coffee-ready signal, built in clock and optimum safety mechanisms.
- The Aurora Brewer meets the SCAE Gold Cup standard for filter coffee
- Water spray specifically designed for optimum aromatic flavour and to reduce scaling
- Stylish high-profile design with compact footprint to maximise use of counter surface (626mm wide)
- Intuitive control panel with touch screen with individual temperature control for each group
- 3 easy-to-use preset programmes (mild, regular & dark roast) to ensure best brewing results
- Allows you to customise all aspects of brewing process (coffee/water ratio, pre-wetting time, brewing time etc..)
- Create and store up to 25 customised coffee recipes
- Can brew in 3 volumes: 1.9, 3.8 and 5.7 litres
- Eco-friendly 'Eco Mode' ensures full power used only coffee is needed
- Coffee recipient clearance: 569 mm
- How water recipient clearance: 345 mm
- The Aurora registers day and cumulative counter data easily accessible via the menu
- Dimensions: 815(H) x 626(W) x 595(D)mm
- Output: 94.9 Ltr
- Voltage: 400V
- Weight: 55 KG
Please click on a link below to download.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£2,525.54
After tax relief£2,685.51
After tax relief£2,789.21
After tax relief£3,002.88
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£2,859.89
After tax relief£3,371.42
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices