|Category||30 Litre Floor Standing Mixers|
|Power Supply||Hardwired - This unit requires a hardwired electrical supply to be installed by a qualified electrician|
|Speed||91, 166 and 282 rpm|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year parts and labour|
|Packaged Weight||160 KG|
The Buffalo GJ461 is a large capacity mixer and is ideal for use in bakeries, restaurants, canteens and schools for the high output of a range of doughs and batters, thanks to its exceptionally robust design and powerful motor. Its durable, full metal body construction not only guarantees stability, but also makes it effortless to clean. Its lever operated bowl also makes it easy to add ingredients or remove and fit attachments. Its safety stop feature activates if the bowl or guard is not correctly in position, meaning constant supervision whilst in use is not required, saving time and labour. Supplied with a bowl, whisk, dough hook and beater attachments, this mixer also features a maximum flour capacity of 7.5 KG and a maximum dough capacity of 11.3 KG.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Three speed settings
- Lever operated bowl lift
- Safety stop function
- Bowl guard
- Stainless steel bowl
- Three speeds: 91, 166 and 282rpm
- Supplied with dough hook, whisk and beater attachments
- Dimensions: 1030(H) x 540(W) x 570(D)mm
- Power: 230V, 1.5kW, 6.5A - Hardwired supply (No plug supplied)
- Capacity: 7.5 KG flour & 11.3 KG dough capacity
- Weight: 170 KG
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£1,493.30
After tax relief£1,587.89
After tax relief£1,649.21
After tax relief£1,775.55
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,691.00
After tax relief£1,993.46
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices