|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 1 year parts and labour back to base - excludes elements|
|Packaged Weight||3.4 KG|
- Commercial grade housing with gold coated Quartz element to increase efficiency.
- No warming up time, instant heat using infr-red technology.
- Less than 25p per hour continuous use (on standard tariffs) therefore low operating costs.
- Safe infra-red energy that is only absorbed by solid objects without wasting energy heating the surrounding air. Gold coating increases heat output by 20%. Will heat over 3m square area from one heater.
- No naked flame and the element is protected by a safety grill. Can be used indoors and marquees etc. Gold coating absorbs harmful UV radiation.
- Tested to standard IP65, fully rainproof.
- Up to 10,000 hours from one element (replacements available).
- Can be wall mounted using supplied bracket and fixings or mounted on an optional tripod for events.
- Tripod supplied as optional extra in a discreet matt black or Hi Vis yellow. Heater head attaches with supplied hand screw (no tools needed).
- Heater head is only 51cm by 9.5cm but still delivers a powerful 1800w therefore is very discreet at venues such as weddings etc.
- The heater head unit weighs only 2kg and the tripod 3.2kgs making the heaters very light and portable. Stable tripod erected in seconds.
- Supplied with 4.8m flex and 13A plug. Can be plugged into a waterproof extension cable and it is recommended in all cases to be pluggedinto an RCD (residual current device).
- Wattage: 1800w
- Voltage: 220-240v
- Plug: 13A
- Cable Length: 4.8m
- Approved Standards: IP65,CE,RoHS,LVD,EMC
- Weight: 2kg
- Packed: 3.4kg
- Tripod Weight: 3.2kg
- Packed: 4kg
- Width: 510mm
- Depth: 95mm
- Height: 135mm
- Packed: 620 x 150 x 150mm
- Tripod Max Height: 2m
- Max Area Of Legs Extended: 1000 x 1000mm
- Unpacked Folded Dimensions: 920 x 150 x 150mm
- Packed: 960 x 165 x 150mm
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£183.00
After tax relief£194.59
After tax relief£202.11
After tax relief£217.59
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£207.23
After tax relief£244.30
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices