|Brand||Clifton Food Range|
|Internal Dimensions||200(H)x 500(W)x 300(D)mm|
|Dimensions||290(H)x 538(W)x 332(D)mm|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year parts and labour|
28Ltr. Model: FL28DThe sous vide cooking method has become a favourite with top chefs, making Clifton water baths an essential tool in many professional kitchens. The slow, gentle cooking process retains flavour, aroma and nutrients, producing enhanced texture and taste, and gives consistent results every time. The unit has run dry protection; 'FILL' appears on the display as a visual alert if water drops below recommended minimum level or is the water bath is accidently left switched on without being filled. Current time and temperature settings are retained in the memory even after the water bath is turned off. Supplied with a stainless steel insulated lid, a removable stainless steel shelf and a drain tap for easy cleaning.
- Temperature accurate to 0.2°C
- Set temperature easily with the push-button, wipe clean control panel
- Integrated timer: 1min-99hrs
- Audio/visual notification at the end of timer, after which the bath continues to operate at set temperature
- Side handles for easy movement
- Insulated lid handle
- Capacity 28Ltr
- Dimensions 290(H)x 538(W)x 332(D)mm
- Dimensions - internal 200(H)x 500(W)x 300(D)mm
- Fuel Type Plug
- Material Stainless steel
- Power Type 1.5kW
- Temperature Range 5°C to 95°C
- Voltage 230V
- Weight 13.2kg
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£772.37
After tax relief£821.29
After tax relief£853.01
After tax relief£918.35
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£874.62
After tax relief£1,031.06
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices