|Material||stainless steel exterior & interior|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Temperature Range||1°C to 4°C|
|Nightblind or Roller Shutter||None|
|Finance Availability||1 Year - 0% Finance|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year parts and labour|
If you want best in class British made self-service display, Foster Display Chillers are for you, giving your customers every opportunity to buy on impulse without losing produce quality. The open fronted range is perfect for the storage and display of pre-packaged products such as drinks, sandwiches, sushi and dairy produce.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- ACT (Anti Condensation Technology) helps glass to remain clear, maximising product display
- Glass end panels over 70% wider than many models in the market, maximising your display window
- Thick toughened glass for enhanced safety across both open and closed fronted models
- Manufactured using superior 304 stainless steel – the ‘gold standard’ in performance finishes meaning quality is assured
- Foster’s innovative air curtain protects your merchandise from warmer air entering the display ensuring your food keeps both its taste and texture
- Brilliantly bright LED lighting in top canopy and on every shelf significantly enhances product display
- Innovative design means the controller can be positioned to the front or rear – allowing on site flexibility
- Open front design encourages impulse purchases
- Add 80mm to depth for spaces if product is to be wall sited (required for air circulation - detachable if not wall-sited)
- Dimensions: 1435(H) x 900(W) x 785(D)mm
- Electrical Supply: 230V/50Hz/10A
- Capacity: 115 Litre
- Number of Shelves: 4 (Including Base)
- Temperature Range: M2 (temperature adjustable as required)
- Refrigerant: R404a
- Finish: stainless steel exterior & interior
Please click on a link below to download.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£3,373.35
After tax relief£3,587.02
After tax relief£3,725.54
After tax relief£4,010.94
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£3,819.95
After tax relief£4,503.19
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices