|Category||Upright Freezers - Single Door|
|Packed Weight||99.4 KG|
|Material||stainless steel exterior / door & aluminium interior|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Temperature Range||-18°C to -21°C|
|Max Ambient Temperature||40°C|
|Finance Availability||1 Year - 0% Finance|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year parts and labour|
The Foster Slimline range is ideal for outlets where space is an issue. Slimline cabinets are ideal for smaller, independent catering outlets looking for value for money and quality refrigeration.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Bottom mounted system draws air from the cooler part of the kitchen ensuring lower running costs
- Forced air refrigeration for efficient operation, even temperature distribution and fast recovery
- Automatic defrost for hassle-free operation
- Electronic temperature display for accurate control
- Delivers the reliability and performance you would expect from a Foster at a highly competitive price
- Quality commercial refrigeration with a 600m width and small footprint
- Ideal where space is at a premium in the kitchen
- Forced air refrigeration system will operate up to 40°C (ISO Climate Class 5)
- Bottom mounted refrigeration system draws air from the cooler part of the kitchen ensuring efficient operation
- Dimensions: 1900(H) x 600(W) x 705(D)mm
- Electrical supply: 230/50/1
- Capacity: 400 Litre
- Number of shelves: 3 (466 x 506mm)
- Temperature range: -18°C to -21°C
- Finish: stainless steel exterior / door & aluminium interior
- Unpacked weight: 86 KG
- Packed weight: 99.4 KG
Why should I buy the FSL400L?
The Foster FSL400L is a 400 litre capacity single door upright freezer. This cabinet is ideal for small to medium sized businesses including hotels, supermarkets and takeaways – those catering establishments looking for high quality, general purpose freezing capacity at an exceptional value for money price. Foster Refrigeration offer an excellent 2 year parts and labour warranty and also this unit is currently available on 12 month interest free credit terms.
The FSL400L is well designed for reliability and performance and it features a stylish stainless steel finish, a stainless steel exterior (including the doors) and an aluminium interior. Its overall dimensions are 1900(H) x 600(W) x 705(D)mm and it has an unpacked weight of 99 kilos. The base fittings of the cabinet are 80mm castors for ease of movement or repositioning during cleaning. This model is 13A plug-in and comes ready supplied with a plug. The temperature range is from -18°C to -21°C and the appliance will perform well in ambient temperatures even up to a stifling 40°C.
This cabinet works on a bottom mounted system by drawing air from the coolest area of the kitchen, nearest the floor, giving extremely efficient day to day refrigeration and effectively reducing energy costs to your business. The advanced air refrigeration means that temperature is evenly distributed throughout the cabinet for fast recovery and a highly efficient operation. There is also an auto defrost for ease of use.
The Foster FSL400L utilizes a LED electronic temperature display for accurate temperature control and easy visual checks. There are 3 nylon coated shelves, which have a surface area of 466 x 506mm – so the cabinet gives considerable storage capacity on a floor footprint of less than half a square metre. The single door is hinged on the right hand as standard, but there is an option of left handed hinging - should that be required - for extra flexibility in tight or cramped spaces. Also, the door is solid as standard but glass doors are available. Other optional accessories include extra shelves, together with shelf clips, and an alternative refrigerant. The high quality magnetic door gasket, which is removable, ensures the unit will cope with the most difficult of environments.
It’s interesting to check out similar capacity products in the market place, and the Williams LA400-WA single door upright freezerhas a capacity of 406 litres. This cabinet has dimensions of 1770(H) x 645(W) x 650(D)mm. It too is 13A plug-in and a plug is ready supplied. The operating temperature is -18°C to -22°C; the maximum ambient temperature is 32°C. The compressor is also bottom mounted and the cabinet is supplied with 6 fixed shelves. The Williams product is considerably dearer than the Foster and it too carries a 2 year parts and labour warranty.
Ultimately, the choice is going to rest on getting the best cabinet for your individual needs, value for money, reliability and high performance over a long working life. The other major consideration, of course, is the amount of free space available. All in all the Foster Slimline FSL400L seems hard to beat.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£1,353.00
After tax relief£1,438.70
After tax relief£1,494.26
After tax relief£1,608.73
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,532.12
After tax relief£1,806.16
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
|Category||Upright Freezers - Single Door|
|Energy Efficiency Class||G|
|EU Eco Label||No|
|Annual Consumption||3071.41 kWh/annum|
|Net Capacity||255 ltr|
|Heavy Duty Statement||Heavy Duty: This appliance is intended for use in ambient temperatures up to 40°C|
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices