|Material||stainless steel exterior & aluminium interior|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Temperature Range||3°C to 5°C|
|Max Ambient Temperature||40°C|
|Finance Availability||1 Year - 0% Finance|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year parts and labour|
Need help? Read our commercial fridge buyers' guide.
The Foster HR200 under counter fridge is part of Foster Refrigerator’s impressive range of high performance and low cost refrigerated cabinets for the professional caterer.
The great thing about under counter appliances is their tremendous convenience. You can place them in the tightest of kitchen spaces, and more importantly, precisely where they are needed: at, or rather under, the work surface.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Front breathing refrigeration system, suitable for use even in enclosed areas
- Easy to use microprocessor control with digital display on the front for easy visual reference
- Stainless steel exterior as standard with aluminium interior
- Roller castors for ease of movement
- Door lock for security
- Dual forced air fan system ensures temperature performance in ambinets up to 40°C
- Supplied on roller castors as standard
- Dimensions: 824(H) x 684(W) x 755(D)mm
- Capacity: 200 Litre / 6.2 Cu Ft
- Electrical supply: 230/50/1
- Number of shelves: 2 Standard
- Temperature range: 3°C to 5°C
- Max ambient temperature: 40°C
- Refrigerant: R134a (Optional R290, select on drop down)
- Finish: stainless steel exterior & aluminium interior
- Unpacked weight: 84 KG
Why should I buy the HR200?
Under counter cabinets can massively improve efficiency by reducing unnecessary journeys in busy kitchens and ensuring the preparation of foodstuffs and finished dishes for service are completed much more quickly. The resultant savings in time and labour - as well as stress! - can be startling.
Foster are well known for their innovative space saving designs, and the HR200 is no exception to this. Practical and tough with sleek lines, this cabinet is built to last and comes with the manufacturer’s first rate 2 year parts and labour warranty. It has a stainless steel exterior and an aluminium interior. There are two nylon coated shelves as standard, with a further shelf available as an option.
The Foster HR200 is a 200 litre (or 6.2 cubic feet) capacity model with many excellent benefits to the caterer, including a front breathing refrigeration system which means it can be sited even in the tightest of enclosed areas. Roller castors are fitted as standard so positioning and manoeuvrability for cleaning and hygiene purposes is straightforward. There is also a door lock for security. The magnetic door gasket gives an effectual seal which ensures the operating temperature within the cabinet is maintained. The gasket is removable for ease of cleaning.
An important feature is the easy to use microprocessor control which has a digital display placed at the front of the cabinet for quick and straightforward visual reference.
The model has dimensions of 824mm(h) x 684m(w) x 755mm(d) and an unpacked weight of 84 kilos. The power supply is a 13A plug, which is supplied. The refrigerated temperature range of the cabinet is from +3°C to +5°C. The HR200 will maintain its operating efficiency right up to an ambient temperature of 40°C in the kitchen or workplace. This is solely due to Foster Refrigerator’s highly effective forced air fan system. This ensures the cabinet is performing well even at these very high ambient temperatures which can arise in the hardest working kitchens.
The refrigerant supplied is R134a; R290 refrigerant is available as an option on the drop down menu. The HR200 cabinet doors are supplied solid as standard but with the option of glass should that be your preference. The door is right hand hinged as standard; a left hand hinged door is an available option - if space and the actual siting of the cabinet demand it.
The Foster HR200 under counter fridge is a high performance low cost refrigerated cabinet, with features and benefits soundly focussed on the needs of catering professionals - its customers.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£1,106.56
After tax relief£1,176.65
After tax relief£1,222.08
After tax relief£1,315.71
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,253.05
After tax relief£1,477.18
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
|Energy Efficiency Class||D|
|EU Eco Label||No|
|Annual Consumption||1023 kWh/annum|
|Net Capacity||98 ltr|
|Heavy Duty Statement||Heavy Duty: This appliance is intended for use in ambient temperatures up to 40°C|
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices