|Category||Refrigerated Prep Counters With Doors|
|Material||stainless steel exterior & aluminium interior|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Number of Doors||Two|
|Temperature Range||3°C to 5°C|
|Max Ambient Temperature||40°C|
|Finance Availability||1 Year - 0% Finance|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year parts and labour|
- Front breathing refrigeration system, suitable for use even in enclosed areas
- Easy to use microprocessor control with digital display on the front for easy visual reference
- Dual forced air fan system ensures that temperature is maintained in even the most hardworking kitchen
- Roller castors for ease of movement
- Door lock for security
- Roller castors to rear, leveling bolts to front
- Dimensions: 824(H) x 1217(W) x 755(D)mm
- Electrical supply: 230/50/1
- Capacity: 360 Litre / 12 Cu Ft
- Number of shelves: 4
- Temperature range: +3°C/+5°C
- Max ambient temperature: 40°C
- Refrigerant: R134a (Optional R290, select on drop down)
- Finish: stainless steel exterior & aluminium interior
- Unpacked weight: 91 KG
Why should I buy the HR360?
The Foster HR360 is an under counter refrigeration cabinet with a capacity of 366 litres. Functional, tough and convenient, this under counter cabinet offers hygienic storage of foodstuffs exactly where it’s needed most in the kitchen – at the point of preparation- and ensures the best use of time and space in busy kitchen environments.
The operating temperature is from 3°C to 5°C and the HR360 will perform well in ambient temperatures up to 40°C – that is, even in the toughest kitchen working areas. This appliance features a front breathing refrigeration system which makes it suitable for operation even in enclosed areas, as long as there’s a 25mm clearance above the cabinet for natural airflow.
The cabinet is manufactured from stainless steel, with an aluminium interior and is 13A plug-in. The Foster HR360 has dimensions of 824(H) x 1217(W) x 755(D)mm and an unpacked weight of 91 kilos. Roller castors are fitted to the rear for easy movement and positioning; levelling bolts are to the front.
The cabinet comes with 4 adjustable shelves as standard; the maximum load per shelf is 25 kilos. Optional accessories include additional nylon coated shelves, infill shelf and a choice of refrigerant.
The microprocessor control with digital display is easy to use and read, and there is a door lock for security. The HR360 employs an efficient dual forced air fan system which means that air is circulated evenly through the unit to keep foodstuffs in perfect condition for longer. The high quality magnetic door gasket ensures there is an effective 100% door seal. This unit looks well designed using top quality materials and components.
UK market leader, Foster Refrigerator was, interestingly, the first company to produce a commercial refrigerator in the UK; the company offers an excellent 2 year parts and labour warranty. This product is attractively priced on Catering Appliance Superstore and 12 months interest free credit is currently available.
Also on the market, and a little dearer, is the Williams Double Door under counter fridge with a somewhat smaller capacity of 280 litres. Constructed from stainless steel and aluminium, its dimensions are 806(H) x 1210(W) x 577(D)mm and it has a weight of 123 kilos. This unit, too, is plug-in with a 13A plug ready supplied. The operating temperature is from 1°C to 4°C. There are 4 shelves and it features 35mm thick insulation. The Williams product, similar to the Foster HR360, carries a 2 year parts and labour warranty.
Again, in looking at under counter cabinets with a similar capacity to the Foster HR360, it’s worth considering the True TUC-48 with a capacity of 340 litres. It is, however, considerably more expensive but it does carry a 5 year parts and labour warranty. The dimensions are 839(H) x 1229(W) x 766(D)mm and it has a crated weight of 127 kilos. This appliance has a stainless steel front and aluminium sides with a stainless steel floor featuring coved corners; it is also front breathing. There are 4 shelves, which are heavy duty PVC coated. Operating temperature is from 0.5°C to 3.3°C.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£1,546.99
After tax relief£1,644.97
After tax relief£1,708.49
After tax relief£1,839.38
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,751.79
After tax relief£2,065.12
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices