|Brand||Xtra By Foster|
|Category||Upright Freezers - Double Door|
|Material||stainless steel exterior / aluminium interior|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Temperature Range||-18°C to -21°C|
|Max Ambient Temperature||43°C|
|Finance Availability||1 Year - 0% Finance|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year parts and labour|
The Foster Xtra XR1300L is part of the new xtra by Foster range. The XR1300L double door freezer has been cleverly designed to provide a solution that meets your refrigeration requirements.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Refrigeration system maintains cabinet storage temperature in hot kitchens
- Gastronorm shelving is supplied with cabinets, 6 supplied
- Microprocessor controller provides simple accurate temperature control
- Easy read digital controller
- Auto defrost
- Adjustable GN 2/1 compatible shelving
- Fan assissted cooling
- Refrigerant: R404a
- Dimensions: 1985(H) x 1390(W) x 850(D)mm
- Power: 230V/2.3kW/10A
- Capacity: 1300 Litre / 46 Cu Ft
- Number of shelves: 6
- Temperature Range: -18°C to -21°C
- Exterior finish: Stainless steel
- Interior finish: Aluminium
Why should I buy the XR1300L?
The Foster Xtra XR1300L is a double door upright freezer with a capacity of 1300 litres. It is part of the new Xtra range of products from market leading Foster Refrigeration. Foster have built their reputation on providing top quality robust appliances that are reliable, innovative and dependable. With the Xtra range, Foster aims to maintain these qualities, and provide refrigeration solutions, at a budget price. The XR1300L comes with Foster’s 2 year parts and labour warranty and is available at Catering Appliance Superstore at the keenest of prices. It is both affordable and reliable.
The overall dimensions of the XR1300L are 1985(H) x 1390(W) x 850(D)mm and is manufactured from stainless steel for the exterior and aluminium internally. The finish is stainless steel. It is 13A plug-in, and the unit come ready supplied with a plug. The operating temperature range is -18°C to -21°C. The insulation is thick and this, combined with a fan assisted cooling system, provides better temperature performance. The microprocessor controller gives simple and accurate temperature control. The digital controller is easy to read. Castors are fitted as standard.
There are 6 shelves supplied as standard, these are adjustable and can accommodate GN2/1 containers. Other shelves are available as optional extras. This double door upright freezer is an excellent choice for those busy catering establishments with limited floor space. You get a lot of shelving capacity for a minimal flooring foot print of less than 1.20 square metres.
Looking at competitor products of a similar capacity, the Lec Commercial CUGN1400ST double door upright freezer is considerably dearer but does have a slightly higher capacity of 1325 litres net. This unit is manufactured from stainless steel and is also 2/1 GN compatible and has an operating temperature of -18°C to -25°C. The maximum ambient temperature in which it will work efficiently is 40°C. The Lec cabinet is 13A plug-in, which as usual comes ready fitted. It too carries a 2 year parts and labour warranty and has overall dimensions of 2010(H) x 1480(W) x 830(D)mm.
Please click on a link below to download.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£1,770.25
After tax relief£1,882.38
After tax relief£1,955.06
After tax relief£2,104.84
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£2,004.61
After tax relief£2,363.16
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices