|Brand||Xtra By Foster|
|Category||Refrigerated Prep Counters With Doors|
|Material||stainless steel exterior / aluminium interior|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Number of Doors||Two|
|Temperature Range||2°C to 8°C|
|Max Ambient Temperature||43°C|
|Finance Availability||1 Year - 0% Finance|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year parts and labour|
- Easy read digital controller
- Material: stainless steel exterior / door & aluminium interior
- Fan assisted cooling
- 2 x 1/1GN shelves
- Dimensions: 855(H) x 1330(W) x 700(D)mm
- Electrical supply: 230V/50Hz/10A
- Capacity 280 litres / 10 cu ft
- Number of shelves: 4
- Temperature range: 2°C to 8°C
- Refrigerant: R134a
- Exterior finish: stainless steel
- Interior finish: aluminium
Why should I buy the XR2H?
The Xtra XR2H is a 2 door refrigerated prep counter. This medium capacity unit combines extra preparation work space with refrigerated storage capacity. It is ideal for supplementary space in larger kitchens and also for catering businesses including cafes, sandwich shops and pizzerias.
It is part of the new Xtra range of products from market leading Foster Refrigeration. Foster have built their reputation on providing top quality robust appliances that are reliable, innovative and dependable. With the Xtra range, Foster aims to maintain these qualities, and provide refrigeration solutions, at a budget price. At the same time, this appliance carries Foster’s excellent 2 year parts and labour warranty and is available with 0% finance should that be required.
The XR2H has a large overall capacity of 280 litres, or 10 cubic feet. Its external dimensions are 855(H) x 1330(W) x 700(D)mm. The unit is fitted with roller castors as standard, for ease of movement and repositioning; regular cleaning tasks are simple and quick. There are 2 adjustable shelves which can accommodate 1/1 Gastronorm containers. The XR2H has a stylish stainless steel exterior and hygienic aluminium interior. The temperature range is +2°C to +8°C with a maximum ambient temperature for efficient operation of 43°C. The unit is 13A plug-in, and a plug is ready supplied. A removable door gasket is fitted as standard and the compressor is situated on the left.
There is an easy read digital controller for temperature monitoring. This unit also features fan assisted cooling, which means that temperature recovery is rapid. Energy efficiency is obviously an important consideration, especially so as refrigeration is 24 hours a day, every day. Fridge doors can be opened many times in the course of service, and this is particularly true of preparation counters situated in the heart of the kitchen or workplace, where freshly prepared foodstuffs are required throughout the busy service hours. Good temperature recovery is essential when the fridge doors are being continually opened and closed.
It’s usually worth checking out the market for similar products and the Inomak SL99 is also a 2 door refrigerated prep counter. While being a similar price, it has a smaller overall capacity of 205 litres, but it does carry a 3 year parts and labour warranty.
This appliance is manufactured from stainless steel, externally and internally, and has dimensions of 885(H) x 1345(W) x 600(D)mm. The internal corners are rounded for easy cleaning. Similar to the Foster XR2H, the adjustable shelves can accommodate 1/1 GN containers – one per door. The operating temperature of the Inomak unit is 1°C to 10°C, and the cooling is fan assisted. The compressor is situated at the right of the unit. There is a digital temperature display and an automatic defrost.
Foster Refrigeration are renowned for quality, reliability and efficiency. If your catering business could benefit from extra counter space for essential prep work, and also currently has a lack of refrigeration storage capacity, then the UK manufactured Foster XR2H prep counter is well worth considering.
Please click on a link below to download.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£1,271.26
After tax relief£1,351.78
After tax relief£1,403.98
After tax relief£1,511.54
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,439.56
After tax relief£1,697.04
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices