|Brand||Xtra By Foster|
|Category||Upright Freezers - Single Door|
|Material||stainless steel exterior / aluminium interior|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Temperature Range||-18°C to -21°C|
|Max Ambient Temperature||43°C|
|Finance Availability||1 Year - 0% Finance|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year parts and labour|
- Refrigeration system maintains cabinet storage temperature in hot kitchens
- Gastronorm shelving is supplied with cabinets, 3 supplied
- Microprocessor controller provides simple accurate temperature control
- Easy read digital controller
- Auto defrost
- Adjustable GN 2/1 compatible shelving
- Fan assissted cooling
- Reversible door
- Dimensions: 1985(H) x 675(W) x 850(D)mm
- Power: 230V, 2.3kW, 10A
- Capacity: 600 Litre / 21 Cu Ft
- Number of shelves: 3
- Temperature Range: -18°C to -21°C
- Refrigerant: R404a
- Exterior: stainless steel
- Interior finish:aluminium
Why should I buy the XR600L?
The overall dimensions of the XR600L are 1985mm(h) x 675mm(w) x 850mm(d) and is manufactured from stainless steel for the exterior and aluminium internally. It is 13A plug-in, and the unit come ready supplied with a plug. The operating temperature range is -18°C to -21°C. The insulation is thick and this, combined with a fan assisted cooling system, provides better temperature performance.
The microprocessor controller gives simple and accurate temperature control. The digital controller is easy to read. Castors are fitted as standard.
There are 3 shelves supplied as standard, these are adjustable and can accommodate GN2/1 containers. Other shelves are available as optional extras. This single door upright freezer is an excellent choice for those catering establishments with limited floor space. You get a lot of shelving capacity for a minimal flooring foot print of less than 0.6m2.
Looking at competitor products in the same price range, the Mondial Elite upright freezer is slightly more expensive and has a smaller capacity of 580 litres. It too carries a 2 year parts and labour warranty and has overall dimensions of 1852mm(h) x 775mm(w) x 740mm(d). It has a white laminated exterior and the interior features an anti-bacterial treatment.
Xtra By Foster XR600L (33/102) Reviews
We use eKomi which is an independent review company who monitor the the quality of our service and products purchased from our website. Product reviews are extremely useful for our customers to get real life user feedback on a product before they buy. We also use this information to pass feedback to our suppliers so that they can continue to improve the quality of their products.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£1,149.26
After tax relief£1,222.05
After tax relief£1,269.24
After tax relief£1,366.48
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,301.41
After tax relief£1,534.18
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices