|Category||Upright Freezers - Single Door|
|MPN||F 60 RAG 4N (962600241)|
|Finish||Vario Silver / Stainless, aluminium|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Temperature Range||-25°C to -5°C|
|Max Ambient Temperature||40°C|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 5 year parts and labour|
The Ecodesign test method records the 24 hour energy consumption and multiplies it by 365 to get the annual energy consumption (AEC). The 24 hour consumption is calculated from 2 test periods of 12 hours each. The first period has sequences of door openings while the second is a stabilization period with closed door.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 5 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- The controls are concealed behind the top panel, protected against splashing water.
- Design principle of "no broken surfaces" makes the cabinets easy to clean.
- The distinctive aluminum profiles stretching from top to bottom on both sides of the cabinet impart strength and enhance appearance.
- The modular rails can go directly in the dishwasher.
- Easy access to stored items as the storage compartment is raised 37 cm above the floor.
- Right hand hinged reversible door, automatic door closing, 4 grey shelves, LED lighting
- Line: Shelf 435x530 mm
- Power: 230V, 386W, 1.6A
- Volume, gross: 407 ltr
- Net usable volume: 304 ltr
- Exterior/Interior: Vario Silver / Stainless, aluminium
- Dimensions: 2000(H) x 600(W) x 771(D)mm
- Temperature range: -25°C to -5°C
- Refrigerant / GWP R290 (propane)/3
- Weight: 113.20 kg
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£1,872.73
After tax relief£1,991.35
After tax relief£2,068.24
After tax relief£2,226.69
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£2,120.66
After tax relief£2,499.96
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
|Category||Upright Freezers - Single Door|
|Model||F 60 RAG 4N (962600241)|
|Energy Efficiency Class||C|
|Annual Consumption||1473 kWh/annum|
|Net Capacity||304 ltr|
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices