|Brand||Hobart Ecomax Plus|
|Category||Pass Through Dishwashers|
|Built In Drain Pump||Yes|
|External Rinse Boost Pump||Yes|
|Integral Water Softener||No|
|Power Supply||3 Phase - This unit requires a 3 phase electrical supply to be installed by a qualified electrician|
|Brand||Hobart Ecomax Plus|
|Finance Availability||1 Year - 0% Finance|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 1 year parts and labour|
|Packaged Weight||108 KG|
Need help? Read our pass through dishwasher buyers' guide.
The Hobart Ecomax Plus H603 is a powerful hood type dishwasher capable of washing up to 60 racks per hour. The electronic controls ensure the machine is simple to use and easy to understand.
The Ecomax range of passthrough dishwashers (also known as hood types) is efficient and economical. Perfectly suited to any busy kitchen, the robust, high quality range is sure to meet your operational requirements.
PLEASE NOTE IMAGE OF TABLING IS FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY AND MAY DIFFER SLIGHTLY FROM WHAT IS SHOWN.
If you require tabling, please choose the required size through the options on the product. Inlet tabling includes sink bowl with seperate splashback, square tubular leg frame and swaged top. Drilled to accommodate pre flush spray and seperate swivel mixer tap.
Outlet tabling includes square tubular leg frame swaged top and 4 basket runners.
Also available is the pre rinse spray with seperate mixer tap.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 1 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- A powerful passthrough dishwasher which is capable of washing 60 racks an hour, approximately 240 covers
- Supplied with 1 x plate rack, 1 x open rack and 1 x 4 compartment cutlery basket
- Using just 2.5 litres of fresh water per cycle, the economical rinse system saves water, energy, detergent & rinse aid costs. A wash tank of just 21 litres saves water, energy & detergent consumption
- Draining rack and sink sold separately
- Please note back panel not supplied as standard. Please add as optional extra if required
- 4 sided hood
- Electronic controls
- Automatic drain down and self flushing cycle
- 440mm hood opening height allows double racking of crockery
- Powerful 0.73kw pump with seperate upper and lower wash and rinse arms
- Integral detergent and rinse aid pumps
- Class "A" air gap
- Rinse booster pump
- Thermostop control
- Choice of cycles, 60 or 90 seconds
- Two stage strainer with interlock
- Digital rinse and wash temperature display
- 500 x 500mm rack size
- Plates per rack: 18
- Height with hood open: 1960mm
- Width with handle: 715mm
- Wash tank heating: 2.5kw
- Rinse tank capacity: 5.6L
- Wash pump flow rate: 400L/min
- Rinse pump rating: 0.1kw
- Water pressure: 0.8-6 bar
- Water temp: Max 60°C
- Electric: 7kw/3 x 16A - 400/50/3 switchable to 4.9kw/25A - 230/50/1
- Weight: 105kg
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£3,958.96
After tax relief£4,209.73
After tax relief£4,372.28
After tax relief£4,707.24
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£4,483.08
After tax relief£5,284.94
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices