|Category||500mm Basket Dishwashers (18 plates)|
|Built In Drain Pump||Yes|
|External Rinse Boost Pump||Yes|
|Integral Water Softener||Yes|
|Power Supply||Hardwired - This unit requires a hardwired electrical supply to be installed by a qualified electrician|
|Finance Availability||1 Year - 0% Finance|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 1 year parts and labour|
|Packaged Weight||64 KG|
The Hobart Ecomax F502S Commercial Dishwasher has a powerful wash with great results which has a separate rotating upper and lower wash and rinse arms which are indented anti-block jets. Dishwasher with built-in water softener.
Manufactured by leading brand name Hobart, the F502S combines a clean, stylish look and a robust design: a quality appliance available at a great value for money price here on Catering Appliance Superstore. The machine is easy to use, clean and maintain and it gives a powerful wash with sparkling results; it features separately rotating upper and lower wash arms with anti-block jets, which are indented for durability.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 1 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Built-In Water Softener model
- A quieter washup area - double skinned door design
- Economical operation - efficient 2.9 litre rinse ensures low running costs
- Fast performance - 1 minute cycle washes up to 60 racks per hour (1080 plates per hour)
- A hygienic wash result - thermostop rinse control ensures the machine will only rinse at the correct temperature
- A cleaner, more efficient machine - integral detergent and rinse aid dosing equipment as standard
- Supplied with 1 x plate rack & 1 x cutlery basket
- Easy to use so fewer operator mistakes - simple and easy to use electronic control with digital temperature display
- Cleaner wash water - drain pump fitted as standard on all machines
- Fully compliant - Class A air gap as standard ensuring dirty dish water doesn’t siphon back into the mains water
- Softer water for a better wash result - optional integrated water softener available
- Rotating top & bottom wash arms with anti block jets
- Rinse booster pump
- Controls: electronic
- Rack size: 500mm x 500mm
- Racks per hour: up to 60
- Cycle time: 60-180 seconds
- Power: 4.2kW/25A 230/50/1 switchable to 2.3kW/13A 230/50/1
Or 6kW/3 x 16A 400/50/3
- Wash tank capacity: 25 litres
- Rinse tank capacity: 5.6 litres
- Water consumption per cycle: 2.9 litres
- Loading height: 355mm
- Weight: 44kg
Why should I buy the F502S?
The overall dimensions of the product are 830mm(h) x 575mm(w) x 600mm(d); the depth required with the door open for loading or unloading is 1000mm. So it’s obviously important to site substantial units such as dishwashers away from busy or narrow passageways in the kitchen, if at all possible.
The rack size is 500mm x 500mm and the product is supplied with 1 plate rack and 1 cutlery basket, and has a net weight of 44 kilos. The machine must be hardwired and has a total power loading of 4.2 kW. The Ecomax F502S carries Hobart’s 1 year parts and labour warranty.
The F502S provides fast performance. The wash cycle is 60 – 180 seconds, so it is possible to wash up to 60 racks per hour, equivalent to 1080 plates. It also runs efficiently, using only 2.9 litres of water in each rinse cycle, helping to reduce water and power costs.
A pleasanter, less noisy working environment is provided by the double skinned door design, which means a quieter operating cycle. A thermostop rinse control ensures that the machine rinses only at the correct temperature, which also results in a more hygienic wash. Integral detergent and rinse aid dosing equipment is fitted as standard, so the dishwasher is always running at maximum efficiency. A drain pump is also fitted as standard for cleaner wash water.
The Hobart Ecomax F502S is fully compliant with latest regulations and includes a Class A air gap which means that dirty wash water cannot siphon back into the mains water. There is a simple and easy to use electronic control with a digital temperature display.
For comparative purposes, another commercial dishwasher on the market with the same 18 plate capacity is the DC SXD50A BT Standard Dishwasher. It is a little less expensive but the 1 year warranty on the machine applies only to parts; the labour element of the warranty can be included, but at an extra cost.
It has similar overall dimensions of 825mm(h) x 580mm(w) x 635mm(d) and the same rack size of 500mm x 500mm. The SXD50A is hardwired with a power loading of 4.4kW. The water consumption per cycle is 2.4 litres and the cycle times are 2 and 3 minutes. This cabinet is also double skinned for extra strength and lower running costs.
Appliances of this type are a major expense, but choosing the right machine for your business can provide savings in power usage and ongoing labour costs that ultimately will repay your investment many times over.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£2,475.42
After tax relief£2,632.21
After tax relief£2,733.86
After tax relief£2,943.29
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£2,803.14
After tax relief£3,304.51
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices