|Built In Drain Pump||Yes|
|Integral Water Softener||No|
|Pint Glass Capacity||16|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Finance Availability||1 Year - 0% Finance|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 1 year parts and labour|
Need help? Read our commercial glasswasher buyers' guide.
- Thermostop rinse control ensures the machine will only rinse at the correct temperature ensuring a hygienic wash result
- Supplied with 1 x 4 compartment rack
- Double skinned door
- Integral detergent and rinse aid dosing equipment as standard means a cleaner, more efficient machine
- Simple and easy to use electronic control with digital temperature display so fewer operator mistakes
- Separate rotating upper and lower wash arms for even water distribution gives the highest quality clean
- Drain pump fitted as standard on all machines for cleaner wash water
- Wash arms are fitted with indented anti-block jets for consistency
- Controls: Electronic
- Rack size: 385mmx385mm
- Racks per hour: up to 40
- Cycle time: 90-120 seconds
- Power: 2.2kW/13A 230/50/1 switchable to 4kW/20A 230/50/1
Or 5.9kW/3 x 16A 400/50/3
- Clearance: 300mm
- Wash tank capacity: 11 litres
- 2-6 bar required
- Rinse tank capacity: 4.9 litres
- Water consumption per cycle: 2.5 litres
- Weight: 44kg
- NB Excludes class “A” air gap, this machine must only be used for glasswashing
Why should I buy the G402?
Hobart Ecomax is a well-known brand and the company has developed the most efficient and effective glasswashers on the market. The G402 is available at a great value for money price here at Catering Appliance Superstore and it carries a 1 year parts and labour warranty.
The machine is compact and is ideal for installation behind or below the bar. And you needn’t worry about noise levels because the G402 features a double door-skin design giving a quieter bar area.
The external dimensions of the G402 are 700mm(h) x 435mm(w) x 530mm(d) and it has a net weight of 44 kilos. The total depth of the appliance with the door open is 866mm.
On purchase, the machine is supplied with 1 x 4 division rack, which has a 16 pint glass capacity, and 1 cutlery basket. The rack size is 385mm x 385mm, and the wash tank has a capacity of 11 litres and the rinse tank 4.9 litres. Wash tank heating is by a 2.2kW power unit.
The electronic controls are soft-touch and easy to use, eliminating operator errors, and there is a digital temperature display. A thermostop rinse control ensures the appliance will only rinse at the correct temperature.
There are separately rotating upper and lower wash and rinse arms for even water distribution throughout the cabinet – which means you get a high quality clean every time. The wash arms are fitted with indented anti-block jets so this high performance is consistent.
The G402 has 2 programmes for wash cycle times: 90 seconds and 120 seconds. The machine is extremely economical boasting a low water consumption of 2.5 litres used per cycle.
A built-in drain pump means cleaner odour-free wash water. The unit also features an integral detergent and rinse aid dosing system, so emptying and refilling is particularly speedy, with precise dispensing each time.
The Hobart Ecomax G402 is efficient, economical and gives consistently high performance.
Also on the market in this competitive area is the DC SG40 ISD Standard Glasswasher with drain pump and integral softener.
This machine has external dimensions of 630mm(h) x 460mm(w) x 515mm(d) and a rack size of 400mm x 400mm. The power rating is 3kW and the appliance is also 13A plug in.
The wash tank has a similar capacity of 10.7 litres; although the rinse tank is smaller at 2.7 litres. Water consumption per cycle is practically identical at 2.4 litres.
This double skinned cabinet has an 18 pint capacity basket and a 2 minute cycle time, so the maximum hourly number of pint glasses is 540. Again, there are rinse and detergent dosing pumps but there is no top wash arm on this model. The DC SG40 is a little cheaper than the Hobart Ecomax but the 1 year warranty is parts only.
Hobart Ecomax G402-12 Reviews
We use eKomi which is an independent review company who monitor the the quality of our service and products purchased from our website. Product reviews are extremely useful for our customers to get real life user feedback on a product before they buy. We also use this information to pass feedback to our suppliers so that they can continue to improve the quality of their products.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£1,154.14
After tax relief£1,227.24
After tax relief£1,274.63
After tax relief£1,372.28
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,306.93
After tax relief£1,540.69
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices