|Category||Commercial Water Boilers - Auto Fill|
|Cups Per Hour||162|
|Height To Tap||190mm|
|Immediate Draw Off||10 ltr|
|Finish||Brushed Stainless Steel|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year parts and labour|
|Output Method||1 Tap|
|Output Per Hour||27 ltr|
- New self diagnostic system with LCD read out
- Built-in multi filtration up to 13,500 litres
- Adjustable filter monitor for hard, medium and soft water
- Compact and reliable
- Manufactured from high-grade stainless steel
- Large non drip taps with chromed-brass spindle
- Self priming
- Long life incoloy element
- Over-boil & Boil dry protection
- Low voltage switching
- Optional rear-drain connection
- 1.5 metre food quality hose with 3/4" BSP female connections
- Thermistor controlled for constant hot water temperature of 97°C
- Easy access for service and cleaning
- Minimal steam escape
- Drip tray included
- Power: 3KW
- Weight: 13.5 KG
- WRAS Approved
- Heat up time: 32 minutes
- Capacity: 10 litres
- Rapid draw off in cups when full: 60
- Dimensions: 610(H) x 252(W) x 518(D) mm depth with drip tray
- Material: Stainless steel
- Hourly Output: 27 litres (162 cups)
- Tap clearance to drip tray 190mm
- Allow up to 50mm on depth for connection
Why should I buy the 1501F?
This product is from Instanta, a respected and leading UK manufacturer for over 50 years. Ideal for any catering establishment with this level of throughput be it hotels, restaurants or cafes, the Instanta 1501F is also perfect for many other locations, for example, hospital wards and visitor areas, hospitality suites at football and rugby grounds, canteens, offices, the list is practically endless.
This appliance comes with an excellent value for money price tag and carries a 1 year parts and labour warranty.
The external dimensions of the Instanta 1501F are 610mm(h) x 252mm(w) x 518mm(d) – the depth includes the drip tray. It is compact and reliable and manufactured from high grade quality stainless steel in a design that offers contemporary style and trusted practicality. The power output is 3kW and plug-in; the boiler comes with a 13A plug. An automatic fill boiler of necessity requires to be plumbed in, which obviously involves some extra cost, but this is far outweighed by the labour and time saved by not continually having to manually fill the machine – usually at peak times, of course. The appliance is ready supplied with 1.5 metres of food quality hose with ¾” BSP female connections. There is also an optional rear drain connection.
The Instanta 1501F comes with an over-boil and boil-dry protection system as well. The machine dispenses constant hot water at a temperature of 98°C by virtue of the Thermistor control system.
The boiler is equipped with the latest intelligent fault diagnosing system, which makes troubleshooting via the LCD read-out simple and straightforward. The built-in filtration system consists of the integrated Multi Filter with an expected life of up to 13500 litres. The filters are very easy to change and the replacement filter cartridges are available through Catering Appliance Superstore. The remaining life of the filter is indicated by a series of bars on the filter display. The screen message “change filter” will flash when the filter cartridge is exhausted and should be replaced as soon as convenient.
Additionally, there is an optional adjustable filter monitor for hard, medium and soft water areas. The filter monitor is factory-set to medium, which is suitable for most parts of the UK with average or medium water hardness.
The large and comfy-grip taps are non-drip and have stylish chrome brass spindles. There is a long life Incoloy heating element and easy access to the interior of the appliance for service and cleaning.
The weight of the unit when empty is 13.5 kilos and the weight when full is 28 kilos. On delivery the Instanta 1501F Auto Fill Water Boiler is also supplied with a drip tray, drip tray fitting kit, a white water inlet hose and user instructions.
Instanta 1501F Reviews
We use eKomi which is an independent review company who monitor the the quality of our service and products purchased from our website. Product reviews are extremely useful for our customers to get real life user feedback on a product before they buy. We also use this information to pass feedback to our suppliers so that they can continue to improve the quality of their products.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£442.87
After tax relief£470.92
After tax relief£489.10
After tax relief£526.57
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£501.50
After tax relief£591.20
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices