|Category||Commercial Water Boilers - Auto Fill|
|Cups Per Hour||168|
|Height To Tap||304mm|
|Immediate Draw Off||9 ltr|
|Finish||Brushed Stainless Steel|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 3 year parts and 2 year labour|
|Output Method||1 Tap|
|Output Per Hour||28 ltr|
|Packaged Weight||18.8 KG|
- Integral 7 day programmable timer
- Built-in multi-purpose filtration
- Energy saving ECO mode
- Temperature programmable between 80°C to 98°C
- Two tier comprehensive diagnostics system
- Integral stainless steel drip tray included
- Programmable filter monitor from 2,000 to 19,500 litres
- Designed for direct connection to a potable cold water supply
- Brushed stainless steel case
- Stainless steel heating chamber
- Low voltage switching
- 2 safety cut-outs
- Power: 3KW
- Weight: 16.3 KG
- WRAS approved
- Heat up time: 32 minutes
- Capacity: 10 litres
- Rapid draw off in cups when full: 60
- Dimensions: 705(H) x 260(W) x 555(D)mm (depth includes drip-tray)
- Material: Stainless steel
- Hourly Output: 28 litres (168 cups)
- Tap clearance: 304mm (extra clearabce for tall jugs, teaports and cafetieres)
- Allow up to 45mm on depth for connection
Why should I buy the CPF210?
This appliance is suitable for any catering establishment with a level of throughput equivalent to the hourly output of 168 cups, which could include many cafes, hotels and restaurants. The Instanta CPF210 is also ideal in many other locations, for example, hospitality suites at sports stadia, canteens, education and leisure facilities and corporate buildings.
The CPF210 is available at Catering Appliance Superstore at the keenest price and it carries Instanta’s excellent 3 year parts and 2 year labour warranty. There is nothing better that demonstrates a manufacturer’s faith in its product.
The external dimensions of the Instanta CPF210 are 705mm(h) x 260mm(w) x 555mm(d) – the depth includes the drip tray. The tap clearance to the drip tray is 304mm, which is significantly greater than in many other water boilers. The appliance is easy to install on a stable surface or worktop, and has a net weight of 16.3 kilos.
The contemporary look is stylish yet practical: the model is manufactured from high quality stainless steel in a design that offers modern elegance and traditional reliability, so it could be positioned front of house without being an eyesore.
The power output is 3kW and plug-in; the boiler comes with a 13A plug. An automatic fill boiler must inevitably be plumbed in, which involves some extra expense, but this is far outweighed by the labour and time costs that are saved by not continually having to manually top up the machine – which is bound to be at peak times, of course!
This model is ready supplied with 1.5 metres of food quality hose with ¾” BSP female connections.
The built-in filtration system is exceptional and the filter has an expected life of up to 13500 litres, or 6 months. The filters are very easy to change and the replacement filter cartridges are available from Catering Appliance Superstore. The remaining life of the filter is indicated by a series of bars on the filter display. The screen message “change filter” will flash when the filter cartridge is exhausted and should be replaced as soon as convenient.
The machine will dispense hot water at a constant temperature of 98°C; the temperature, though, is programmable between 80°C and 98°C.
The distinctive and easy-grip tap is non-drip and has a distinctive chrome brass spindle. There is a long life Incoloy heating element and access to the interior of the appliance is easy for general cleaning.
The Instanta CPF210 is designed with a boil-dry protection feature; not only will this extend the life of the heating element but it will give you peace of mind too.
Instanta CPF210 Reviews
We use eKomi which is an independent review company who monitor the the quality of our service and products purchased from our website. Product reviews are extremely useful for our customers to get real life user feedback on a product before they buy. We also use this information to pass feedback to our suppliers so that they can continue to improve the quality of their products.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£628.31
After tax relief£668.11
After tax relief£693.91
After tax relief£747.07
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£711.49
After tax relief£838.75
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices