|Category||Commercial Water Boilers - Auto Fill|
|Cups Per Hour||168|
|Height To Tap||304mm|
|Immediate Draw Off||10 ltr|
|Packed Weight||18.2 KG|
|Finish||Brushed Stainless Steel|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Temperature Range||80 - 99°C.|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 3 year parts and 2 year labour|
|Output Method||1 Tap|
|Output Per Hour||28 ltr|
- Integral 7 day programmable timer
- Built-in multi-purpose filtration
- Energy saving ECO mode
- Temperature programmable between 80°C to 98°C
- Two tier comprehensive diagnostics system
- Integral stainless steel drip tray included
- Programmable filter monitor from 2,000 to 19,500 litres
- Designed for direct connection to a potable cold water supply
- Brushed stainless steel case
- Stainless steel heating chamber
- Low voltage switching
- 2 safety cut-outs
- Power: 3KW
- Weight: 14.1 KG
- WRAS approved
- Heat up time: 32 minutes
- Capacity: 10 litres
- Rapid draw off in cups when full: 60
- Dimensions: 610(H) x 260(W) x 555(D)mm (depth includes drip-tray)
- Material: Stainless steel
- Hourly Output: 28 litres (168 cups)
- Tap clearance: 304mm (extra clearabce for tall jugs, teaports and cafetieres)
- Allow up to 45mm on depth for connection
Why should I buy the CPF2100?
This stylish and compact machine is manufactured from stainless steel, which effectively retains the heat where it should be – in the water tank. The external dimensions are 610mm(h) x 260mm(w) x 555mm(d). The depth figure includes the tap, which is naturally drip free and located at a comfortable height.
The appliance has a heat up time from cold of 32 minutes and a recovery rate of 0.5 litres per minute. The rapid draw off capacity is 10 litres, or 60 cups. The water temperature is electronically controlled by Instanta’s Thermistor system to be constant at 98°C.
The digital display provides an easy to read indication of the status of the boiler, a simple diagnosis of any service issues and advance notice of scale build up. Another excellent feature is an ECO mode, which enables you to switch to an energy friendly half capacity during less busy periods.
Intelligent diagnostics are provided by sensory probes with a 5-13 second response time which are situated within the tank and used to detect the presence of water. There are 5 probes, which indicate: low level, ECO mode, normal operation, de-scale warning and over fill. The Instanta CPF2100 comes with an over-boil and boil-dry protection system as well.
This appliance comes with a very competitive value for money price tag and carries an excellent 3 year parts and 2 year labour warranty.
The power output is 3kW and plug-in; the boiler comes with a 13A plug. An automatic fill boiler of necessity requires to be plumbed in, which obviously involves some extra cost, but this is far outweighed by the labour and time saved by not continually having to manually fill the machine – usually at peak times, of course. The appliance is ready supplied with 1.5 metres of food quality hose with ¾” BSP female connections.
The built-in filtration system consists of the integrated Multi Filter with an expected life of up to 13500 litres. The filters are very easy to change and the replacement filter cartridges are available through Catering Appliance Superstore. The remaining life of the filter is indicated by a series of bars on the filter display. The screen message “change filter” will flash when the filter cartridge is exhausted and should be replaced as soon as convenient.
Additionally, there is an optional adjustable filter monitor for hard, medium and soft water areas. The filter monitor is factory-set to medium, which is suitable for most parts of the UK with average or medium water hardness.
The large and comfy-grip taps are non-drip and have stylish chrome brass spindles. There is a long life Incoloy heating element and easy access to the interior of the appliance for service and cleaning.
The weight of the unit when empty is 14.1 kilos. On delivery the Instanta CPF2100 Auto Fill Water Boiler is also supplied with a drip tray, drip tray fitting kit, a white water inlet hose and user instructions.
This appliance is traditionally Instanta’s best selling unit in their premium range. It is ideal for regular servings with the occasional rush!
The Instanta CPF2100 utilizes the long life Incoloy element and has a boil dry protection system. This appliance is part of Instanta’s extensive range of counter top water boilers which also includes 17l, 19l and 27l models.
Please click on a link below to download.
Instanta CPF2100 Reviews
We use eKomi which is an independent review company who monitor the the quality of our service and products purchased from our website. Product reviews are extremely useful for our customers to get real life user feedback on a product before they buy. We also use this information to pass feedback to our suppliers so that they can continue to improve the quality of their products.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£649.05
After tax relief£690.16
After tax relief£716.81
After tax relief£771.73
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£734.98
After tax relief£866.44
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices