|Category||Commercial Water Boilers - Auto Fill|
|Cups Per Hour||168|
|Height To Tap||304mm|
|Immediate Draw Off||17 ltr|
|Finish||Brushed Stainless Steel|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 3 year parts and 2 year labour|
|Output Method||1 Tap|
|Output Per Hour||28 ltr|
|Packaged Weight||22.8 KG|
The Instanta CPF510 Autofill Boiler with Filtration is a 17 litre capacity water boiler with a 48 minute heat up time and a minimum hourly output of 28 litres (168 cups) of piping hot water. Ideal where space is at a premium, this high performance appliance is suitable for hotels, restaurants, cafes, factory and office canteens, hospitality suites at sports stadiums and many others. The Instanta CPF510 has a power output of 3kW and is plug-in. The average power consumption is 0.12kW per hour on stand-by. It carries the excellent 3 year parts and 2 year labour warranty usual with Instanta and has a competitive price tag for such a well constructed appliance.
High performance counter top boiler, perfect solution for your hot drink requirements. Stylish, compact, reliable and long lasting stainless steel boiler with stainless steel casing. Designed with taps that are ideal for filling cafetieres, tall jugs or teapots.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 3 Years Parts 2 Year Labour Warranty
- Integral 7 day programmable timer
- Built-in multi-purpose filtration
- Energy saving ECO mode
- Temperature programmable between 80°C to 98°C
- Two tier comprehensive diagnostics system
- Integral stainless steel drip tray included
- Programmable filter monitor from 2,000 to 19,500 litres
- Designed for direct connection to a potable cold water supply
- Burshed stainless steel case
- Stainless steel heating chamber
- Low voltage switching
- 2 safety cut-outs
- Power: 3KW
- Weight: 18.35 KG
- WRAS approved
- Heat up time: 48 minutes
- Capacity: 17 litres
- Rapid draw off in cups when full: 102
- Dimensions: 705(H) x 360(W) x 555(D)mm (depth includes drip-tray)
- Material: Stainless steel
- Hourly Output: 28 litres (168 cups)
- Tap clearance: 304mm (extra clearabce for tall jugs, teaports and cafetieres)
- Allow up to 45mm on depth for connection
Why should I buy the CPF510?
This stylish and compact machine is manufactured from stainless steel, which effectively retains the heat where it should be – in the water tank. The external dimensions are 705mm(h) x 360mm(w) x 555mm(d). The depth figure includes the tap, which is naturally drip free and located at a comfortable height.
The appliance has a heat up time from cold of 48 minutes and a recovery rate of 0.5 litres per minute. The rapid draw off capacity is 17 litres, or 102 cups. The water temperature is electronically controlled by Instanta’s Thermistor system to be constant at 98°C.
The digital display provides an easy to read indication of the status of the boiler, a simple diagnosis of any service issues and advance notice of scale build up. Another excellent feature is an ECO mode, which enables you to switch to an energy friendly half capacity during less busy periods.
Intelligent diagnostics are provided by sensory probes with a 5-13 second response time which are situated within the tank and used to detect the presence of water. There are 5 probes, which indicate: low level, ECO mode, normal operation, de-scale warning and over fill.
The Instanta CPF510 utilizes the long life Incoloy element and has a boil dry protection system. This appliance is part of Instanta’s extensive range of counter top water boilers which also includes 10l, 19l and 27l models.
Please click on a link below to download.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£774.71
After tax relief£823.78
After tax relief£855.59
After tax relief£921.14
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£877.28
After tax relief£1,034.19
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices