|Category||Commercial Water Boilers - Auto Fill|
|Cups Per Hour||810|
|Height To Tap||120mm|
|Immediate Draw Off||135 ltr|
|Finish||Brushed Stainless Steel|
|Power Supply||3 Phase - This unit requires a 3 phase electrical supply to be installed by a qualified electrician|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 1 year parts and labour|
|Output Method||2 Taps|
|Output Per Hour||204 ltr|
|Packaged Weight||61 KG|
The Instanta MOD18 Counter Top Auto Fill Water Boiler is a 135 litre capacity commercial water boiler. It has a heat up time from cold of 44 minutes and a rapid draw off capacity when full of 810 cups of piping hot water and an hourly output of 1124 cups, equivalent to 204 litres. Built in collaboration with the Ministry of Defence, an automatic water boiler which has been designed to serve hundreds of people. Not exclusively for the military, they are equally at home in sporting arenas, concert venues or any other high volume site.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 1 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Advanced electronic controls
- Two large non-drip taps with one swivel arm fitted as standard
- Easy maintenance
- Comprehensive diagnostic system
- Low voltage switching
- Designed for direct connection to a potable cold water supply
- Rear connection and overflow
- Requires two bar incoming water pressure
- To be connected to 400V 3 phase supply
- Brushed stainless steel case
- Stainless steel heating chamber
- Power: 18KW, 400V 3 PHASE
- Weight: 52 KG
- Heat up time: 44 minutes
- Capacity: 135 litres
- Rapid draw off in cups when full: 810
- Dimensions: 896(H) x 660(W) x 550(D)mm
- Material: Stainless steel
- Hourly Output: 204 litres (1224 cups)
- Tap clearance 120mm
Why should I buy the MOD18?
This product is from Instanta, a respected and leading UK manufacturer for over 50 years. A unit which has been designed to serve hundreds of people, built in collaboration with the Ministry of Defence, not exclusively for the military, there are equally at home in sporting arenas, concert venues or any other high volume sitee.
This appliance comes with an excellent value for money price tag and carries a 1 year parts and labour warranty.
The external dimensions of the Instanta MOD18 are 896mm(h) x 660mm(w) x 550mm(d). It is compact and reliable and manufactured from high grade quality stainless steel in a design that offers contemporary style and trusted practicality. The power output is 18kW and is 400V 3 PHASE.
The Instanta MOD18 comes with an over-boil and boil-dry protection system as well. The machine dispenses constant hot water at a temperature of 98°C by virtue of the Thermistor control system.
The weight of the unit when empty is 52 kilos and the weight when full is 180 kilos.
Please click on a link below to download.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£3,368.47
After tax relief£3,581.83
After tax relief£3,720.15
After tax relief£4,005.14
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£3,814.42
After tax relief£4,496.68
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices