|Category||Under Counter Water Dispensers|
|Cups Per Hour||168|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year parts and labour|
|Output Per Hour||28 ltr|
- Electronically controlled for constant temperature up to 95°C
- Programmable measured water delivery
- Early warning diagnostics with LCD read-out
- Automatic re-circulating mode to prevent under temperature drinks
- Energy saving mode 12 and 47 litre models
- Standard Model
- Designed for direct connection to a potable cold water supply
- Power: 3KW
- Weight: 16.1 KG (Dispenser)
- Heat up time: 20 minutes
- Capacity: 7 litres
- Rapid draw off in cups when full: 42
- Dimensions: 502(H) x 280(W) x 380(D)mm
- **Tap font: 185(Dia) x 150(H1) x 225(H2)mm**
- Material: Stainless steel
- Hourly Output: 28 litres (168 cups)
Why should I buy the UCD7?
The dispensing font itself, which is visible to staff or customers, is modern and chic with high grade stainless steel and an attractive chrome sheen. The boiler unit is positioned beneath the counter and out of sight. The UCD7 is ideal for many commercial catering businesses including canteens, cafes, fast service outlets and is also suitable for offices and institutions.
The Instanta UCD7 then, is a 7 litre capacity autofill water boiler with push button dispensing. The unit is plumbed in under the counter with a stylish above the counter font and dispenser. This UK made appliance has a fast heat up time of 20 minutes from cold and a rapid draw off capacity of 7 litres, or 42 cups. The hourly output is 28 litres, or 168 cups. The recovery rate per minute is 0.5 litres.
This hot water dispenser is electronically controlled for a constant delivery temperature of 95°C. This is the default temperature setting; a higher output per hour can be achieved if the unit is set to a lower temperature. The power rating of the Instanta UCD7 is 3kw and it is plug-in; a 13A plug is supplied. The font interface with the boiler unit is a 1.2 metre plug-in lead for electric supply and a silicone rubber tube for water transfer.
The contemporary style chrome and stainless steel font has dimensions of 225mm(h) x 185mm(w) x 185mm(d). The tap font clearance height is 150mm; a tall font option is available which provides a clearance of 250mm. The stainless steel constructed under counter unit dimensions are 502mm(h) x 280mm(w) x 380mm(d).
The UCD7 features an automatic re-circulating mode to prevent under temperature drinks and a programmable measured water delivery. There is an early warning diagnostics program with LCD read-out. The unit also has a built in over boil and boil dry dual safety protection. An early warning limescale build up feature is included. Another feature is an energy saving ECO mode. In stand-by, or when idle, the electricity usage is a meagre 0.09kW per hour.
The Instanta UCD7 is particularly easy to install with the font positioned on the work surface or counter, and the boiler unit fitted below. Adequate space must be left of course, around the unit to give ventilation and sufficient flow of air. The appliance is designed to be connected to a potable mains water supply. 1.5 metres of ¾” BSP food quality hose is supplied with the appliance.
The UCD7 is a popular and well trusted appliance within Instanta’s range of water boilers. For greater hot water volumes and more frequent usage requirements, 12 litre and 47 litre models are also available.
Please click on a link below to download.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£1,307.86
After tax relief£1,390.70
After tax relief£1,444.40
After tax relief£1,555.06
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,481.01
After tax relief£1,745.90
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices