|Category||Commercial Water Boilers - Wall Mounted|
|Power Supply||Hardwiring Recommended (Plug Not Supplied)|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 1 year parts and labour|
|Output Per Hour||27 ltr|
|Packaged Weight||11.2 KG|
The Instanta WA10N Autofill Wall Mounted Boiler is a 10 litre capacity water boiler with a 30 minute heat up time and a minimum hourly output of 27 litres (162 cups) of piping hot water. Ideal where space is at a premium, this high performance appliance is suitable for hotels, restaurants, cafes, factory and office canteens, certianly ideal for customers who are working to a budget and want the best possible quality. The Instanta WA10N has a power output of 3kW and is plug-in. The average power consumption is 0.12kW per hour on stand-by. It has a 1 year parts and labour usual with Instanta and has a competitive price tag for such a well constructed appliance.
High performing wall mounted boiler, perfect solution for your hot drink requirements and for customers on a budget. Stylish, compact, reliable and long lasting with a stainless steel case.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 1 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Introductory diagnotsic system
- Three models available: 2.5 Litre, 5 Litre and 10 Litre
- Large heavy duty non-drip taps
- Mirror finished stainless steel case
- Polished stainless steel case
- Stainless steel heating chamber
- Low voltage switching
- 2 safety cut-outs
- Power: 3 KW
- Weight: 9.7 KG
- WRAS approved
- Heat up time: 16 minutes
- Capacity: 5 litres
- Rapid draw off in cups when full: 30
- Dimensions: 480(H) x 340(W) x 247(D)mm
- Material: Stainless steel case
- Hourly Output: 27 litres (162 cups)
- Allow up to 45mm on depth for connection
- Tap depth: 85mm
Why should I buy the WA10N?
The Instanta WA5N has a heat up time of 30 minutes and a minimum hourly output of 27 litres (162 cups) of piping hot water. Ideal where space is at a premium, this appliance is suitable for hotels, restaurants, cafes, factory and office canteens, hospitality suites at sports stadiums and many others. The Instanta WA10N has a power loading of 3kW and is 13A plug-in, which comes ready supplied. The average power consumption is 0.12kW per hour on stand-by. It carries a 1 year parts and labour warranty and is very attractively priced at Catering Appliance Superstore.
This stylish and compact machine is manufactured from stainless steel. The stainless steel casing is mirror finished, and the heating chamber is also stainless steel. The tank wall thickness is 0.9mm. The tap is large and heavy duty. The external dimensions are 480mm(h) x 340mm(w) x 247mm(d). The depth figure includes the tap, which is naturally drip free and located at a comfortable height. The appliance weighs 9.7 kilos.
The appliance has a recovery rate of 0.5 litres per minute. The rapid draw off capability is the same as its capacity, 10 litres, or 60 cups. The water temperature is electronically controlled by Instanta’s Thermistor system and has a default setting of 96’C, which can be altered.
There is a basic early warning lime scale diagnostics, via a LED light, and two safety cut-outs providing protection for over boil and boil dry situations. The WA10N is WRAS approved.
Wall mounted autofill water boilers are very popular because they can be situated in an area that doesn’t take up valuable counter space, that is, on a wall, and also therefore at a convenient working height for staff. This popularity is reflected in the wide variety of appliances available, and the competitiveness of the market. The WA range from respected manufacturer Instanta has certainly secured a market niche for itself.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£555.11
After tax relief£590.27
After tax relief£613.06
After tax relief£660.03
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£628.60
After tax relief£741.03
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices