|Category||Commercial Water Boilers - Wall Mounted|
|Power Supply||Hardwiring Recommended (Plug Not Supplied)|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year parts and labour|
|Output Per Hour||28 ltr|
|Packaged Weight||11.2 KG|
The Instanta WM3 Autofill Wall Mounted Boiler is a 3 litre capacity water boiler with a fast heat up time and a minimum hourly output of 28 litres (168 cups) of piping hot water. Ideal where space is at a premium, this high performance appliance is suitable for hotels, restaurants, cafes, factory and office canteens, hospitality suites at sports stadiums and many others. The Instanta WM3 has a power output of 3kW and is plug-in. The average power consumption is 0.12kW per hour on stand-by. It carries the excellent 2 year parts and labour warranty usual with Instanta and is very attractively priced at Catering Appliance Superstore.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Integral 7 day programmable timer
- Programmable filter change indicator
- Energy saving ECO mode
- Electronic temperature control, programmable between 80°C to 98°C
- Comprehensive diagnostics system
- Designed for direct connection to a potable cold water supply
- Impact resistant thermoplastic case
- Stainless steel heating chamber
- Low voltage switching
- 2 safety cut-outs
- Power: 3KW
- Weight: 7.3 KG
- WRAS approved
- Heat up time: 11 minutes
- Capacity: 3 litres
- Rapid draw off in cups when full: 18
- Dimensions: 452(H) x 332(W) x 210(D)mm
- Material: Thermoplastic case
- Hourly Output: 28 litres (168 cups)
- Allow up to 45mm on depth for connection
Why should I buy the WM3?
This stylish and compact machine is manufactured from stainless steel with a white impact resistant thermoplastic case, which effectively retains the heat where it should be – in the water tank. The external dimensions are 452mm(h) x 332mm(w) x 210mm(d). The depth figure includes the tap, which is naturally drip free and located at a comfortable height. The appliance weighs 7.3 kilos.
The appliance has a fast heat up time from cold of 11 minutes. The rapid draw off capability is, obviously, the same as its capacity, 3 litres, or 18 cups. The water temperature is electronically controlled by Instanta’s Thermistor system and is programmable between 80”C and 98’C.
The digital display provides an easy to read indication of the status of the boiler, a simple diagnosis of any service issues and advance notice of scale build up. Another excellent feature is an ECO mode, which enables you to switch to an energy friendly half capacity during less busy periods.
Intelligent diagnostics are provided by sensory probes with a 5-13 second response time which are situated within the tank and used to detect the presence of water. There are 5 probes, which indicate: low level, ECO mode, normal operation, de-scale warning and over fill.
The Instanta WM3 utilizes the long life Incoloy element and has a boil dry protection system.
This appliance is part of Instanta’s extensive range of wall mounted water boilers which also includes 5l, 7l and 15l models.
By comparison, the Parry 5 litre wall mounted zip water boiler is a larger capacity product but it has a lower hourly output of up to 24 litres. The total power usage of the Parry model is less at 2.4kW, compared to 3kW of the Instanta WM3. Parry offer only a 1 year parts and labour warranty, but the appliance is considerably cheaper.
The Burco 3 litre wall mounted autofill water boiler is also less expensive. It, too, is constructed of stainless steel but weighs only 4.8 kilos, compared to the Instanta’s 7.3 kilos. It has dimensions of 346mm(h) x 344mm(w) x 279mm(h) and power of 3kW; the Burco is also 13A plug-in, which comes ready supplied. The hourly output is 31 litres, or 206 cups. Burco offer only a 1 year parts and labour warranty and don't enjoy quite the same build reputation as Instanta.
Wall mounted autofill water boilers are very popular because they can be situated in an area that doesn’t take up valuable counter space, that is, on a wall and also therefore at a convenient working height. This popularity is reflected in the wide variety of appliances available, and the competitiveness of the market.
Instanta WM3 Reviews
We use eKomi which is an independent review company who monitor the the quality of our service and products purchased from our website. Product reviews are extremely useful for our customers to get real life user feedback on a product before they buy. We also use this information to pass feedback to our suppliers so that they can continue to improve the quality of their products.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£479.47
After tax relief£509.84
After tax relief£529.52
After tax relief£570.09
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£542.94
After tax relief£640.06
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices