|MPN||J 100 Ultra|
|Power Output||1000 Watts|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 1 year parts and labour back to base|
The Robot Coupe J 100 Ultra Automatic Juicer has a powerful, resilient commercial grade motor which operates at a speed of 3,000 rpm, this means that the juice oxidizes less quickly. Producing a particularly smooth juice which is bursting with flavour. The 7.2-litre container slots neatly under the ejector to avoid pulp splashing onto the worktop.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 1 Years Back to Base Parts and Labour Warranty
- Patented automatic feed tube with a diamter of 79mm for continious throughput
- High power, low noise levels - The powerful resilient commerical-grade motor operates at a speed of 3,000 rpm, meaning that the juice oxidizez less quickly. The resulting juices are particularly smooth and bursting with flavour. The noise levels of the J 100 Ultra are so low that it can be used right in front of the customer
- Usable height of the machine - 256 mm is used to position a tank of Blender under the spout
- 2 usability - with the disposal of waste and continuously evacuating residues in the pulp collector
- Large capacity pulp collector - fits perfectly under the discharge chute to avoid splashing on the countertop.
- Removable (no special tool required) stainless steel basket for quick and easy cleaning
- Induction motor
- Continuous pulp ejection
- 79mm feed tube
- Centrifugal basket with grating disc and stainless steel sive
- Stainless steel bowl
- No-splash juice spout
- Delivered with: 7.2 litre translucent pulp container slots neatly under the ejector spout, drip tray
- Ejection chute sends a continuous flow of pulp straight into a bin
- Dimensions: 595(H) x 235(W) x 438(D) mm
- Power: 230V, 13 Amp Plug In
- Speed: 3,000 rpm
- High clearance: 256mm
- Throughput: up to 160 kg/h
- Gross weight: 15.4 KG
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£911.35
After tax relief£969.08
After tax relief£1,006.50
After tax relief£1,083.61
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,032.01
After tax relief£1,216.59
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices