|Category||Table Top Mixers|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Speed||40 to 200 rpm|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 1 year|
The Kitchenaid 5KSM7990XBER - CB576 has a red coloured all-metal design along with a powerful, yet quiet motor. The KitchenAid professional bowl-lift stand mixer blends versatile heavy duty commercial performance with attractive and stylish looks. Designed specifically to excel in industrial or production environments, the mixer features a strong stainless steel wire guard, emergency stop button, automatic shutoff and a sturdy pouring chute, all ensuring compliance with European Machinery Directives. Hugely versatile and used worldwide, the KitchenAid is a true workhorse of the professional kitchen and can accommodate attachments such as sausage stuffers, meat grinders, strainers and many more (sold separately). In a single bowl, up to 4kg of cake mixture, 3.6kg of mash, 19 eggs, 1.9 litres of cream or 2.2kg of flour can all be processed quietly and easily.
Check out our knowledge base guide here to find out more about the differences between the Kitchenaid Professional and the Artisan models.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 1 Years Back to Base Parts and Labour Warranty
- Supplied with stainless steel wire whisk, flat beater and dough hook
- Supplied with a wire guard and stop safety switch
- Supplied with 6.9 litre stainless steel bowl with J handle which stacks when not is use
- Heavy duty motor with direct drive transmission
- Single attachment hub
- Full metal body construction
- Hand operated bowl lift
- Dimensions: 417(H) x 371(W) x 287(D)mm
- Power: 230V, 325W, 1.4A
- Capacity: 6.9 Litre
- Speed: 40 to 200 rpm
- Colour: Empire Red
- Weight: 13 KG
- Check out our knowledge base guide here to find out more about the differences between the Kitchenaid Professional and the Artisan models.
Please click on a link below to download.
Kitchenaid 5KSM7990XBER Reviews
We use eKomi which is an independent review company who monitor the the quality of our service and products purchased from our website. Product reviews are extremely useful for our customers to get real life user feedback on a product before they buy. We also use this information to pass feedback to our suppliers so that they can continue to improve the quality of their products.
recommend to any serious bakers
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£701.51
After tax relief£745.95
After tax relief£774.75
After tax relief£834.10
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£794.38
After tax relief£936.47
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices