|Category||Ambient Food Display Merchandisers|
|Capacity||4x 1/1 GN|
|Material||Stainless Steel & Aluminium|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
Build your own personalised food and drink display upon this Kubus Ambient Gantry to demonstrate your selection's variety and increase impulse buys. Using a flat and easy-to-clean surface, the ambient well area is gastronorm compatible and can be modified to fit whatever assortment of pans and sizes required to best reflect your stock.
This product is covered with a
- Rectangular gantry in bright polished steel, powder coated black gantry side panels and aluminium profile
- Gantry fitted with flat toughened glass sneeze screen food protection
- Product illumination is provided from diffused lighting in a rectangular gantry profile
- Lighting is controlled from a push button switch on gantry end plate
- Self help application
- Flat glass profile is designed to compliment other units within the Kubus range
- Drink display examples: Racked wine, impulse drinks (still and carbonated), bottled, canned & cartoned water, UHT dairy, lemonade, wine, beer, lager & fruit juice
- Supplied with post fixing plates, bolts, 2m lead & plug top
- Dimensions: 540(H) x 1500(W) x 474(D)mm
- Capacity: 4 x 1/1 GN
- Material: stainless steel & aluminium
- Power: 230V, 100W, 0.4A
- Weight: 22 KG
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£679.26
After tax relief£722.28
After tax relief£750.17
After tax relief£807.64
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£769.18
After tax relief£906.76
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices