|Category||Bain Maries - Dry Heat - Gastronorm Pots|
|Capacity||Base Unit Only|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
- Base unit only or with 3 x 150mm deep gastronorm dishes
- Perfect for safely holding sauces, gravy & pre-cooked foods
- Holding times of up to 2 hours at serving temperature
- Adjustable temperature control
- Designed to accept gastronorm dishes (not included)
- Dimensions: 290(H) x 300(W) x 600(D)mm
- Power: 0.5kw
- Weight: 14 KG
Why should I buy the BM3?
The BM3 is a dry heat bain marie that is designed to accommodate 3 x 1/4 size gastronorm stainless steel dishes. This counter top bain marie is supplied as a base unit only, the gastronorm pans and lids are sold separately should they be required. This is quite a flexible option to offer because, although you may be in need of a bain marie itself, you may not also require the gastronorm dishes themselves. The appliance accepts 3 x 150mm deep containers of gastronorm size 1/4. 1/4GN dishes have dimensions of 265mm x 163mm and a capacity of 3.8 litres each. The gastronorm lids are available as plain or notched and a serving ladle is also available as an accessory.
Dry heat bains marie are a development of the original - and quite ancient - wet heat method of retaining temperature, or emulsifying ingredients, in a water bath. Dry heat bains marie are called ’dry’ because they do not use a water bath - wet heat - but directly heat the air surrounding the food container. They are believed to use less energy because they can reach the desired temperature more quickly as there is no water to be heated too; also there is no need to keep topping up the water bath, or draining and changing the water. The unit features an adjustable Simmerstat temperature control.
Bains marie become an almost indispensable tool when caterers are preparing and batching large quantities of foods for the day ahead. They will safely hold pre cooked foods at a desired temperature for up to 2 hours without loss of texture or flavour. In essence, they extend a food’s shelf life and can seriously reduce wastage of food. A bain marie will help in improving gross profit. The classic foods heated in a bain marie are gravies and sauces such as hollandaise, or beurre blanc. But in practice many pre cooked foods including soups, porridge, pasta sauces, cheese sauces, peas, haricots, baked beans and much else can be successfully held in a bain marie.
Because of these qualities, bains marie are just about perfect for hot buffet displays and self service counters; hospitality event specialists and other mobile caterers consider them essential. The low power rating means bains marie are plug in appliances; the BM3 has a 0.5kW rating and a plug is ready fitted. The overall dimensions of the unit are 290mm(h) x 300mm(w) x 600mm(d). It is a sturdy compact appliance and sits comfortably on a work surface; anti slip nitrile feet are fitted. The body of the appliance is constructed from grade 430 stainless steel, in up to 0.8mm thicknesses for extra strength and durability. Lincat offer a whole range of bains marie in different sizes and GN configurations. Round pot bains marie are also available; these have a capacity of 4.5 litres, or 8 pints.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£228.14
After tax relief£242.59
After tax relief£251.96
After tax relief£271.26
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£258.35
After tax relief£304.56
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices