|Category||Bain Maries - Wet Heat - Gastronorm Pots|
|Gastronorm Capacity||3 x 1/4|
|External Dimensions||300(W) x 290(H) x 600(D)|
|Dimensions||300 x 290 x 600|
|Power||1 kW 13amp Plug In|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
- Wet heat bains marie
- Base unit only or optional 3 x 150mm deep gastronorm dishes
- Perfect for holding sauces, gravy & pre-cooked foods
- Holding times of up to two hours at serving temperature
- Adjustable temperature control
- Dimensions: 290(H) x 300(W) x 600(D)mm
- Power: 1kw
- Weight: 17 KG
Why should I buy the BM3AW?
The Lincat BM3AW is a wet heat bain marie supplied with 3 x 1/4size gastronorm stainless steel dishes and lids. The containers are 150mm deep and have dimensions of 265mm x 163mm with a capacity of 3.8 litres each. This is a plug in electric appliance with a power rating 1kW. The external dimensions of this bain marie are 290mm(h) x 300(w) x 600mm(d). It is a counter top unit and fitted with nitrile rubber feet for stability.
A wet heat bains marie is effectively a water bath in which the gastronorm dishes stand. This is an obviously moist environment and it prevents food drying out. This bain marie will safely hold pre cooked foods at a desired temperature for up to 2 hours without loss of flavour or texture. The temperature is thermostatically controlled for precision and consistency. In effect, bains marie increase a foodstuff’s shelf life and can help to minimise good food being thrown in the waste or recycling bin. A bain marie, used carefully, will lower food ingredient costs and increase profitability. Bains marie become indispensable when preparing and batching up large quantities of foods ready for the day ahead. As well as holding sauces and gravies, a bain marie will make custards and melt chocolate, keep soups and many kinds of cooked vegetables including peas and beans at serving temperature.
The BM3AW wet heat bain marie is a plug in appliance so it’s ideal for mobile catering businesses and hospitality events specialists. Because this bain marie from Lincat is stylish in looks, it also lends itself to front of house hot buffets in hotels and restaurants. The high sheen stainless steel finish is attractive to the eye and is easy to keep clean and looking smart. The unit is easy to use: add water to around a 10mm depth, switch on and allow the unit to warm up for 20 minutes or so; set the temperature to the serving temperature required then add the hot food to the dishes. The temperature is controlled thermostatically for precision. Naturally, it’s important to ensure sufficient water immerses the bath. There is a front drain tap for easy draining. Bains marie are not cookers and are intended to maintain temperature rather than actually cook foods.
The external dimensions of this bain marie are 290mm(h) x 300(w) x 600mm(d). It is part of the Silverlink 600 range designed and manufactured by UK based Lincat catering equipment. Lincat use high grade stainless steel in the construction of this appliance with a minimum thickness of 0.8mm. This gives additional strength, robustness and durability to the product. The polished stainless steel finish has a contemporary look and the fully pressed and sealed surface makes for quick and easy cleaning. This product carries Lincat’s excellent 2 year on site parts and labour warranty.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£356.25
After tax relief£378.81
After tax relief£393.44
After tax relief£423.58
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£403.41
After tax relief£475.56
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices