|Category||Bain Maries - Wet Heat - Gastronorm Pots|
|Gastronorm Capacity||3 x 1/4|
|External Dimensions||300(W) x 290(H) x 600(D)|
|Dimensions||300 x 290 x 600|
|Power||1 kW 13amp Plug In|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
The Lincat BM3W wet heat bains marie, buy the base unit only or with 3 150mm deep gastronorm dishes. Perfect for safely holding sauces, gravy & pre-cooked foods for up to two hours at serving temperature. Adjustable temperature control.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Wet heat bains marie base unit
- Perfect for safely holding sauces, gravy & pre-cooked foods
- Option for 3 x 150mm deep gastronorm dishes
- Holding times of up to two hours at serving temperature
- Adjustable temperature control
- Dimensions: 290(H) x 300(W) x 600(D)mm
- Power: 1kw
- Weight: 14 KG
Why should I buy the BM3W?
The BM3W is a wet heat bain marie that is designed to accommodate 3 x 1/4 size gastronorm stainless steel dishes. This counter top bain marie is supplied as a base unit only, the gastronorm pans and lids are sold separately should the business require them. This brings a degree of flexibility because, although a bain marie itself may need to be replaced, the gastronorm dishes themselves may already be in house. The appliance accommodates 3 x 150mm deep containers of gastronorm size 1/4. 1/4GN dishes have dimensions of 265mm x 163mm and a capacity of 3.8 litres each. The gastronorm lids are available as plain or notched and a serving ladle is also available as an accessory. Both the pans and lids are manufactured from stainless steel.
Essentially, a wet heat bain marie is a water bath in which the food is gently and steadily heated to the required temperature. Wet heat bains marie provide a moist environment and are particularly good for emulsifying delicate butter sauces like hollandaise and beurre blanc, without curdling them. They will also melt chocolate and make custards. Bains marie generally are ideal for holding sauces, gravies and many types of pre cooked foods such as soups, pasta sauces, peas, baked beans, haricots, curry sauces and even porridge. Bains marie become indispensable when preparing and batching up large quantities of foodstuffs ready for the day’s business. They will safely hold pre cooked foods at the required temperature for up to 2 hours without loss of flavour or texture. The unit features an adjustable thermostatic temperature control. The unit is straightforward in operation: add water to the bath, about 10mm depth, switch on and allow the unit to warm up for 20 minutes; set the temperature control to the desired level then add the hot food to the gastronorm dishes. It’s important to make sure that sufficient water immerses the bath. There is a front drain tap for easy draining. Bains marie are not cookers and are intended to retain temperature rather than physically cook foodstuffs.
Because of these benefits, bains marie are fantastic for hot buffet displays and self service counters; hospitality event specialists and other mobile caterers consider them indispensable. The low power rating means bains marie are plug in appliances; the BM3W has a 1kW rating and a plug is ready fitted. The overall dimensions of the unit are 290mm(h) x 300mm(w) x 600mm(d). It is a robust and compact appliance and sits neatly on a work surface; anti slip nitrile rubber feet are fitted. The body of the appliance is constructed from high grade 430 stainless steel, in up to 0.8mm thicknesses for extra strength and durability. Lincat, the UK manufacturer, offer a whole range of bains marie in different sizes and GN configurations. Round pot bains marie are also available; these have a capacity of 4.5 litres, or 8 pints.
The BM3W is part of Lincat’s Silverlink 600 range of catering equipment which all have the same depth of 600mm; this modularity makes custom building your own kitchen layout much simpler.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£287.92
After tax relief£306.16
After tax relief£317.98
After tax relief£342.34
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£326.04
After tax relief£384.36
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices