|Category||Bain Maries - Dry Heat - Round Pots|
|Capacity||2 x 4.5 ltr|
|Material||Quality brushed stainless steel construction|
|Heat Type||Dry Heat Only|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
This bain marie is perfect for holding sauces, gravy & pre-cooked foods for up to 2 hours with 2 x 8 pint (4.5 litre) stainless steel pots supplied. The BS3 features adjustable heat control.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Stainless steel pots perfect for safely holding sauces, gravy & pre-cooked foods
- Holding times of 2 hours at serving temperature
- Adjustable heat control
- 8 pint (4.5 litre) pots included
- Dry heat
- Dimensions: 290(H) x 300(W) x 600(D)mm
- Power: 0.5kw
- Weight: 16 KG
Why should I buy the BS3?
Bains marie come into their own when preparing, or batching, large quantities of foods for the day’s customers. They will safely hold pre cooked foods at a desired temperature for up to 2 hours without loss of texture or flavour. In essence, they extend a meal’s shelf life and can dramatically reduce food waste. A bain marie will maximise profitability.
The Lincat BS3 is a dry heat bains marie supplied with 2 round stainless steel pots and lids. Each pot has a capacity of 4.5 litres, or 8 pints. Dry heat bains marie are so called because they do not use a water bath - wet heat - but simply heat the air surrounding the food container. They are thought to be more energy efficient because they reach the target temperature more quickly; also there is no need to keep topping up the water bath. This bain marie is ideal for safely holding sauces, gravies and pre cooked foods such as peas, baked beans, curry sauces, pasta sauces, soups, porridge and hot condiments.
This 2 pot bain marie is ideal for the smaller catering business, or for extra capacity in a larger kitchen. Being a plug in appliance, it is perfect for mobile caterers and outside functions or hospitality events. This bain marie is also well suited to self service catering and front of house hot buffets. The stainless steel pots are attractive and compact and look good when displayed on a service counter. The BS3 is a sturdy counter top unit fitted with anti slip nitrile feet; it features adjustable heat control, which is essential when handling sauces such as hollandaise or beurre blanc. The unit is easy to use: set the temperature to the desired level and allow the unit to heat up; then add the hot food. Bains marie are not cookers and are meant to maintain temperature rather than cook foods.
The power rating is 500W so the unit is just plugged in to a standard socket; a 13A plug is ready fitted. The external dimensions of this bain marie are 290mm(h) x 300(w) x 600mm(d) and the net weight is 10 kilos. The BS3 dry heat bain marie is designed and built by Lincat catering equipment, based in Lincoln and established since 1971. This product carries Lincat’s excellent 2 year on site parts and labour warranty and is part of their increasingly popular Silverlink 600 range. Silverlink appliances include fryers, griddles, chargrills, oven ranges, boiling tops and pasta boilers, as well as both wet and dry bains marie of varying sizes and specs.
Lincat use high grade stainless steel in the construction of their equipment with a minimum thickness of 0.8mm. This gives additional strength and durability to the product. The polished finish looks attractive and the fully sealed surface makes for quick and easy cleaning.
Various stands and pedestals, ambient or heated, are available as accessories which will convert this counter top unit into a floor standing one.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£241.56
After tax relief£256.86
After tax relief£266.78
After tax relief£287.22
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£273.54
After tax relief£322.47
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices