|Category||Bain Maries - Wet Heat - Round Pots|
|Dimensions||290(h) x 300(w) x 600(d)mm.|
|Capacity||2 x 4.5 ltr|
|Material||Stainless steel pots|
|Power||1kW, 230V, 4.4 Amp single phase.|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
- Perfect for safely holding sauces, gravy & pre-cooked foods
- Holding times of up to 2 hours at serving temperature
- Thermostatic heat control
- Drainage tap to front
- Stainless steel 8 pint (4.5 litre) pots and lids included
- Wet heat
- Dimensions: 290(H) x 300(W) x 600(D)mm
- Power: 1kw
- Weight: 16 KG
Why should I buy the BS3W?
The Lincat BS3W is a wet heat bain marie supplied with 2 round stainless steel pots and lids. Each round pot has a 4.5 litre capacity, which is 8 pints in old money. A wet heat bains marie is effectively a water bath in which the food is gently and steadily heated to the desired temperature. Wet heat bains marie provide a moist environment and are particularly good for emulsifying delicate sauces like hollandaise and beurre blanc, without curdling them. They will also melt chocolate and make custards. Bains marie generally are an ideal appliance for holding sauces, gravies and pre cooked foods such as soups, pasta sauces, peas, baked beans, curry sauces, porridge and hot condiments in such a way that they do not lose their freshness or dry out. Bains marie become indispensable when preparing and batching up large quantities of foodstuffs ready for the day’s business. They will safely hold pre cooked foods at the required temperature for up to 2 hours without loss of flavour or texture. The temperature is thermostatically controlled for precision and consistency. In effect, bains marie increase shelf life and can dramatically reduce food waste. A bain marie, used sensibly, will lower raw food costs and increase profitability.
This 2 pot bain marie is perfect for the small to medium sized catering business. It’s a plug in appliance so mobile caterers love it; it’s good too for outside functions and hospitality events. Because this bain marie from Lincat is stylish in looks, it also lends itself to front of house hot buffets and self service outlets. The stainless steel pots are attractive and compact and look good when displayed on a service counter. The BS3W is a counter top unit fitted with anti slip nitrile feet. The unit is easy to use: add water to around a 10mm depth, switch on and allow the unit to warm up for 20 minutes; set the temperature to the desired level then add the hot food to the pots. It’s important to make sure that sufficient water immerses the bath. There is a front drain tap for easy draining. Bains marie are not cookers and are intended to maintain temperature rather than actually cook foods.
The power rating is 1kW so the unit just plugs into a standard socket; a 13A plug is fitted as standard. The external dimensions of this bain marie are 290mm(h) x 300(w) x 600mm(d) and the net weight is 11 kilos. The BS3W wet heat bain marie is designed and manufactured by Lincat catering equipment. Lincat use high grade stainless steel in the construction of their equipment with a minimum thickness of 0.8mm. This gives additional robustness and durability to the product. The polished finish looks attractive and the fully sealed surface makes for quick and easy cleaning. This product is part of Lincat's Silverlink 600 range and, as for all Silverlink 600 products, carries Lincat’s excellent 2 year on site parts and labour warranty.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£326.97
After tax relief£347.68
After tax relief£361.10
After tax relief£388.76
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£370.25
After tax relief£436.48
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices