|Category||Bain Maries - Wet Heat - Round Pots|
|Dimensions||290(h) x 450(w) x 600(d)mm.|
|Capacity||4 x 4.5 ltr|
|Material||Stainless steel pots.|
|Power||1kW, 230V, 4.4 Amp single phase.|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
The Lincat BS4W is a wet heat bain marie supplied with 4 round stainless steel pots and lids. Each pot has a capacity of 4.5 litres, or 8 pints. This unit is ideal for safely holding sauces, gravies and pre cooked foods for up to 2 hours at serving temperature.
This product is part of Lincat’s exceptional Silverlink 600 range in which all units are 600mm deep in order to make optimum use of available kitchen space.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Perfect for safely holding sauces, gravy and pre-cooked foods for up to two hours at serving temperature
- Thermostatic heat control
- Stainless steel 8 pint (4.5 litre) pots included
- Wet heat
- Dimensions: W450 x D600 x H290mm
- Power: 1kw
- Weight: 22kg
Why should I buy the BS4W?
The Lincat BS4W is a sturdy counter top unit with nitrile feet; it features precise thermostatic control so important when handling sauces such as béarnaise or hollandaise; and also has front placed draining taps for easy draining. The appliance is simplicity itself to use: first ensure the drain tap is closed and then add to a depth that covers about 10mm of the container base. Allow the unit to heat up for 20 minutes and then adjust the temperature to the desired level. Add the hot food, remembering that bain maries are not cookers and are designed to maintain temperature rather than cook ingredients. The BS4W is capable of retaining heat in this manner for up to 2 hours, always ensuring that water is topped up regularly. The pots are attractive and compact and are perfect for displaying hot on a service counter.
Lincat’s Silverlink 600 Range, of which the BS4W is a part, includes fryers, griddles, chargrills, oven ranges and boiling tops, pasta boilers, as well as bain maries. All the units are 600mm deep and make the best use of the kitchen space available; it also provides a pleasingly contemporary and stylish look. These units are equally at home front of house. The modular design of the Silverlink range allows you to create, perhaps over a period, your ideal kitchen layout.
Unlike many other manufacturers, Lincat use heavy gauge stainless steel in construction with a minimum thickness of 0.8mm. This gives tremendous strength and rigidity to the product. State of the art techniques such as robotic welding impart consistently high standards of build and finish for a smooth and seamless surface for quick and easy cleaning, as well as excellent longevity and a problem free working life of the appliance.
Also on the market in this price bracket is the Falcon Pro Lite LD36, which is, similarly, a 4 pot wet heat bain marie. The dimensions are 285mm(h) x 450mm(w) x 600mm(d) and it is slightly lighter at 13 kilos. The power is less at 750W. The Falcon LD36 also has a drain tap at the front and a pot capacity of 4 x 4.5 litre; it will maintain temperature for up to 2 hours. This appliance is a little cheaper but carries only a 1 year parts and labour warranty.
In an extremely competitive market, the Lincat BS4W offers stylish excellence, functionality and great value for money.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£359.91
After tax relief£382.70
After tax relief£397.48
After tax relief£427.93
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£407.55
After tax relief£480.45
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices