|Category||Bain Maries - Wet Heat - Round Pots|
|External Dimensions||750(W) x 290(H) x 600(D)|
|Dimensions||750 x 290 x 600|
|Capacity||6 x 4.5 ltr|
|Power||2 kW 13amp Plug In|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
The sheer style and sleek lines of this bain marie from Lincat give it a contemporary look that makes it perfect for front of house duties such as in a buffet or carvery line.
This bain marie will attractively display hot food including sauces, marinades, gravies, steamed, mashed or boiled vegetables, indeed any cooked food. And will continue to safely hold food at serving temperature for up to 2 hours.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Perfect for safely holding sauces, gravy & pre-cooked foods for up to 2 hours at serving temperature
- Thermostatic heat control
- Stainless steel 8 pint (4.5 litre) pots included
- Wet heat
- Dimensions: W750 x D600 x H290mm
- Power: 2kw
- Weight: 33kg
Why should I buy the BS7W?
The Lincat BS7W is a wet heat bain marie with 6 round stainless steel pots and lids. Each pot has a capacity of 4.5 litres, or 8 pints.
This product carries Lincat’s excellent 2 year parts and labour warranty and is very attractively priced here at Catering Appliance Superstore.
The external dimensions of the bain marie are 290mm(h) x 750(w) x 600mm(d) and the net weight is 21.2 kilos. The unit stands securely on heavy duty nitrile feet.
It is part of Lincat’s Silverlink 600 range of commercial catering equipment. The 600mm depth of the BS7W is common to all appliances in the Silverlink 600 range which means they can be built up or installed in a modular fashion in the kitchen; great for space saving and makes the kitchen an easier place to work well in.
Lincat use a heavy gauge stainless steel in construction which gives tremendous strength and rigidity to the product. A consistently high standard of build and finish is achieved for a smooth and seamless surface which is great for quick and easy cleaning.
The power rating is 2kW and the appliance is plug-in; a 13A plug is ready supplied. The plug-in aspect is obviously essential for mobilehospitality, outsidecatering or front of house operations. The Lincat BS7W features precise thermostatic control which is crucial when handling sauces such as béarnaise or hollandaise; and also has front placed draining taps for easy draining.
The bain marie is very simple to operate: first ensure the drain tap is closed and then add water to a depth that covers about 10mm of the container base. Allow the unit to heat up for 20 minutes and then adjust the temperature to the desired level.
You can then add the hot food, remembering that bain maries are not hobs or boiling tops and are intended to maintain temperature rather than cook ingredients.
Foodstuffs will remain at serving temperature for up to 2 hours, always ensuring that water is changed regularly. The pots are high sheen stainless steel, attractiveandcompact and are perfect for displaying hot on a service counter.
Also on the market at practically the same price is the Parry NPW B6, a 6 pot wet heat bains marie - although the pots are not supplied as standard and must be bought separately.
The dimensions are similar at 305mm(h) x 750mm(w) x 600mm(d). The power rating however is higher at 3kW; a plug is fitted. This appliance is also made from stainless steel and is thermostatically controlled.
The Parry NPW B6 bain marie carries a parts and labour warranty of only 1 year.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£474.59
After tax relief£504.65
After tax relief£524.13
After tax relief£564.29
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£537.42
After tax relief£633.54
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices