|Category||Ambient Food Display Merchandisers|
|Shelf Size||900(w) x 525(d)mm|
|External Material||Extruded aluminium frames and metallic silver finish|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
Back service or self service. All round visibility and a large display capacity. Perfect for busy establishments.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Understated elegant curved design with extruded aluminium frames and metallic silver finish enhances display without detracting from the contents
- All-round visibility to maximise food sales potential
- Large display capacity - perfect for busy establishments
- Even, daylight-balanced illumination to enhance display of contents with easy-change clip-in fluorescent light tubes
- Sleek design and chrome plated rod shelves are attractive and easy to clean
- Consistent profile across refrigerated, heated and ambient models allow for attractive space-saving modular installations
- Adjustable shelf heights provide flexibility to accommodate different sized products
- Suitable for back-service applications
- Dimensions: 755(H) x 1000(W) x 650(D)mm
- Net weight: 51 KG
- Packed weight: 69 KG
Why should I buy the C6A/100B?
This ambient merchandiser from Lincat, UK manufacturers of commercial catering equipment, is a stylish and hard wearing counter top unit designed to display food products attractively and to their best advantage - on the sales counter or by the pay point - and also of course to maximise sales and customer spend. This unit is an elegant, highly practical and cost effective solution for foods that have no need to be either refrigerated or heated. This is a back service model with access to the interior of the cabinet through sliding doors situated at the rear. The extensive Seal range of merchandisers from Lincat, of which this unit, the C6A/100B, is a part, includes heated and refrigerated models with the option of back service or self service. The appliance will suit busy and fast moving catering businesses involved in front of house sales such as cafes, delicatessens, hotels and fast service outlets as well as franchises of airport and railway catering. The merchandiser is beautifully designed with a contemporary feel and, bearing in mind the large capacity, it takes up little room on the sales counter. Its soft colours will blend well with any front of house location.
The toughened safety glass front of the unit is curved for maximum visibility; most customers are likely to view the foods from above and rectangular merchandisers can sometimes hinder that view. Internal diffused lighting enhances the display and the fluorescent light tubes are clip in and easy to change. The electrical power rating is just 20W and a 13A plug and supply cord are supplied as standard.
This is a capacious merchandiser with a volume of 323 litres. There are 3 shelves, including the base; shelf dimensions are 900mm x 525mm. 2 easy to clean chrome plated shelves are supplied as standard and the base of the unit acts as a third display area; the shelf positions are adjustable so different foodstuffs can be displayed as the menu varies. The external dimensions of this cabinet are 755mm(h) x 1000mm(w) x 650mm(d). The net weight is 51 kilos, with a gross packed weight for shipping of 69 kilos; the shipping volume is 0.802 cubic metres. The extruded aluminium frames are metallic powder coated and the internal components are fabricated from high quality stainless steel. The base of the unit is a plinth of black plastic coated steel.
Lincat offer a comprehensive 2 year on site parts and labour warranty on this product and provide unrivalled after sales service and technical back up. Lincat’s Seal range of heated, ambient and refrigerated food display units are becoming an increasingly common sight in front of house catering establishments. Lincat have built their reputation on high quality durable commercial equipment designed for good looks, toughness and complete reliability. Seal appliances, whether ambient, heated or refrigerated, have a consistent physical profile so attractive and space saving modular installations are possible along highly functional service lines or counters.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£1,021.16
After tax relief£1,085.84
After tax relief£1,127.77
After tax relief£1,214.16
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,156.35
After tax relief£1,363.17
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices