|Category||Upright Heated Merchandisers|
|Service||Back Of House|
|External Dimensions||755(h) x 1000(w) x 650(d)mm|
|Shelf Size||900 x 525mm.|
|External Material||Extruded aluminium frame with metallic silver finish|
|Power||1.52kW, 220-240V, 6.6 Amp single phase. Electric - plug supplied|
|Temperature Range||72 to 95 degrees Celsius.|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
Attractive and easy to clean, good all round visibility and an illuminated light to maximise food sales potential. Adjustable shelves and Switchable heat control and cool temp lighting allows unit to be used as an ambient display cabinet. Humidity feature prevents food drying out. Large display capacity making it ideal for busy establishments.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Understated elegant curved design with extruded aluminium frames and metallic silver finish enhances display without detracting from the contents
- Minimum food holding temperature of 72°C
- All-round visibility to maximise food sales potential
- Precise thermostatic control up to 95°C with digital display of cabinet temperature ensures food is maintained at a safe temperature
- Large display capacity - perfect for busy establishments
- Humidity feature prevents food drying out - food stays in optimum condition for longer, reducing waste
- Even, daylight-balanced illumination to enhance display of contents with easy change clip-in fluorescent light tubes
- Sleek design and chrome plated rod shelves are attractive and easy to clean
- Suitable for back-service applications
- Adjustable shelf heights provide flexibility to accommodate different sized products
- Consistent profile across refrigerated, heated and ambient models allow for attractive space-saving modular installations
- Dimensions: 755(H) x 1000(W) x 650(D)mm
- Net weight: 70 KG
- Packed weight: 89 KG
Why should I buy the C6H/100B?
The C6H/100B heated food display merchandiser from Lincat catering equipment is both tough and elegant. It is ideal for many busy catering businesses providing delicious, hot food to go in any front of house setting. This is a back service model with access at the rear through sliding doors. The toughened glass front of the unit is curved for maximum visibility; internal diffused lighting enticingly shows off the heated foods. This is a large capacity merchandiser with a volume of 323 litres. There are 3 shelves, including the base; shelf dimensions are 900mm x 525mm. 2 easy to clean chrome plated shelves are supplied as standard and the base of the unit acts as a third display area; the shelf positions are adjustable so differently sized foodstuffs can be displayed, depending on the day’s menu. The external dimensions of this cabinet are 755mm(h) x 1000mm(w) x 650mm(d). The merchandiser is well designed and, considering the spacious interior, the unit doesn’t take up a great deal of room on the sales counter. Its soft colours will blend well with any front of house location. The extruded aluminium frames are silver powder coated and the internal components are constructed from high grade stainless steel. The unit stands firmly on a plinth of black plastic coated steel. The net weight is a solid 70 kilos, with a packed weight for delivery of 89 kilos; shipping volume is 0.802 cubic metres. The electrical power rating is 2.02kW and a 13A plug and supply cord are ready fitted. Diffused daylight balanced lighting enhances the appetising foodstuffs on show. The fluorescent light tubes are clip in and easy to change.
Lincat offer a comprehensive 2 year on site parts and labour warranty on this product. Lincat’s first class after sales service and technical back up is just one area on which they built their reputation.
The temperature is thermostatically controlled with a nicely visible digital display; the temperature range operates between a minimum of 72°C and a maximum of 95°C; this allows the temperature to be varied to suit different types of foods and ensures that the foodstuffs are maintained at the correct, safe serving temperature. A humidity feature is included which helps prevents foods drying out prematurely and maintains them in perfect condition- food stays succulent and tasty for longer: food wastage can be considerably reduced, and savings made in raw input costs. The separate water reservoir sits in the base of the unit, within the removable crumb tray.
This appliance is part of Lincat’s extensive Seal range of heated, ambient and refrigerated food display units. Lincat have built their reputation on high quality durable commercial equipment designed for good looks, toughness and complete reliability. Seal appliances, whether ambient, heated or refrigerated, have a consistent physical profile so attractive and space saving modular installations are possible along highly functional service lines or counters. Options are available for back service or self service use and units of different widths and varying sizes, depending on the nature of individual businesses.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£1,282.24
After tax relief£1,363.46
After tax relief£1,416.11
After tax relief£1,524.59
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,451.99
After tax relief£1,711.70
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices