|Category||Upright Heated Merchandisers|
|Service||Back Of House|
|External Dimensions||755(h) x 750(w) x 650(d)mm|
|Dimensions||755(h) x 750(w) x 650(d)mm.|
|Shelf Size||650(w) x 525(d)mm|
|External Material||Extruded aluminium frame with metallic silver finish|
|Power||1.52kW, 230V, 6.6 Amp single phase. Electric - plug supplied|
|Temperature Range||72 to 95 degrees Celsius.|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
- Understated elegant curved design with extruded aluminium frames and metallic silver finish enhances display without detracting from the contents
- Minimum food holding temperature of 72°C
- All-round visibility to maximise food sales potential
- Precise thermostatic control up to 95°C with digital display of cabinet temperature ensures food is maintained at a safe temperature
- Large display capacity - perfect for busy establishments
- Humidity feature prevents food drying out - food stays in optimum condition for longer, reducing waste
- Even, daylight-balanced illumination to enhance display of contents with easy change clip-in fluorescent light tubes
- Sleek design and chrome plated rod shelves are attractive and easy to clean
- Suitable for back-service applications
- Adjustable shelf heights provide flexibility to accommodate different sized products
- Consistent profile across refrigerated, heated and ambient models allow for attractive space-saving modular installations
- Dimensions: 755(H) x 750(W) x 650(D)mm
- Net weight: 57 KG
- Packed weight: 70 KG
Why should I buy the C6H/75B?
This extremely attractive, well designed heated merchandiser and food display unit has a generous capacity of 254 litres with 3 shelves, including the base; shelf dimensions are 650mm x 525mm. The 750mm wide unit features an elegant curved front design that provides all round visibility of the foods within the cabinet, maximising potential, impulse sales. The merchandiser is perfect for busy front of house duties in many catering applications; this model is back service with access to the cabinet via the rear sliding doors. Self service merchandisers are available too; the manufacturer is Lincat commercial catering equipment, the UK based industry leader, who have developed the extensive Seal range of heated, ambient and refrigerated food display units.
Lincat have built their reputation on high quality commercial equipment designed for strength, long working life and complete reliability, while at the same time exhibiting a contemporary style. Since June 2013 all Lincat appliances leaving the factory are provided with a 2 year on site parts and labour warranty.
Seal heated display merchandisers ensure that the foods on show are maintained at the correct, safe serving temperature and in perfect, pristine condition. A thermostatic temperature control with a digital display operates between a minimum of 72°C and a maximum of 95°C; this allows the temperature to be varied to suit the particular types of food on display. A humidity feature is included in the specification which prevents foods drying out prematurely - food stays in top condition for longer: food wastage can be dramatically reduced, and considerable cash savings made. The separate water reservoir sits in the base of the unit, within the removable, hygenic crumb tray.
The external dimensions of this cabinet are 755mm(h) x 750mm(w) x 650mm(d). 2 shelves are supplied as standard and the base of the unit acts as a third display area; the shelves are chrome plated and there are adjustable shelf positions so differently sized foodstuffs can be displayed equally well. The net weight is a sturdy 57 kilos, with a packed weight for delivery of 70 kilos. The body of the unit is a powder coated extruded aluminium frame with internal stainless steel grade 430 components. The glazing of toughened glass is both double and single glazed. The curved front of the chiller gives great visibility of the foods within, particularly as most customers will view the foods from above. The unit stands neatly on a plinth of black plastic coated steel. The electrical power rating is 1520W and a 13A plug and supply cord are fitted as standard. Diffused internal daylight balanced lighting enhances the foodstuffs on display. The fluorescent light tubes are clip in and easy to change.
Appliances in the Seal range, whether ambient, heated or refrigerated, have a consistent physical profile so attractive and space saving modular installations are possible along a service counter. Options are available for back service or self service use and units of different widths and varying capacities. The range also includes food display bars, pie cabinets and upright heated cabinets with a built in oven.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£1,174.88
After tax relief£1,249.30
After tax relief£1,297.54
After tax relief£1,396.94
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,330.42
After tax relief£1,568.38
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices