|Category||Refrigerated Food Display Showcases|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Temperature Range||3°C to 7°C|
|Max Ambient Temperature||32°C|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
The Lincat C6R/105SR is a refrigerated merchandiser has a power unit on left or right. Precise thermostatic control of cabinet temp. Internal lighting, double glazed for improved energy efficiency and low running costs. Large display capacity.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Self service with power unit on left or right Elegant design with extruded aluminium frames & metallic silver finish enhances display
- Holds food at 3 – 7°C in ambient conditions up to 32°C & 70% relative humidity
- Energy efficient R404a refrigerant
- Precise thermostatic control of cabinet temp with digital display & high/low temp warning
- “Hot gas” automatic defrost allows continuous operation with no loss of cabinet temp, for enhanced food safety
- Illuminated to enhance display of contents with easy-change clip-in fluorescent light tubes
- Sleek design & chrome plated rod shelves are attractive & easy to clean
- Large display capacity
- Double-glazed for improved energy efficiency & low running costs
- Left-hand power pack (as viewed from customer)
- Dimensions: H755 x W1050 x D650mm
- Power Pack Dimensions: H755 x W300 x D650mm
- Power: 604w
- Weight: 121kg
Why should I buy the C6R/105SR?
Attractive counter top food displays in hotels, delicatessens, hospitality venues and travel centres are a well established way of generating extra sales, in particular of optimising spend per customer passing through. This additional revenue is a major element in the healthy margins of any catering business. Choosing the ideal refrigerated merchandiser for your business can be a headache - where do you start in this competitive market? If you are looking for a generous capacity model for self service use with a side mounted refrigeration pack, then the stylish, almost elegant, Lincat C6R/105SR is certainly worth looking at. Lincat though, as well as being manufacturers of attractive, contemporary style and easy to clean commercial catering equipment, are also recognised for the outstanding reliability, strength and durability of their appliances. Lincat are quite happy to put their money where their mouth is and all their products carry a comprehensive 2 year on site parts and labour warranty.
This unit is a 213 litre capacity refrigerated merchandiser and food display showcase. It is part of Lincat’s extensive Seal range of heated, ambient and refrigerated appliances. It has a width of 1050mm and is suitable for self service applications with access through self closing doors located at the front. Back service, over the counter models are also available. The chiller takes up relatively little room on the counter and provides plenty of space to show off your delicious snacks, cakes and cold treats. The external dimensions of this cabinet are 755mm(h) x 1050mm(w) x 650mm(d). The attractive curved front merchandiser harmonises easily into any front of house setting; its neutral colours and soft internal diffused lighting enhance the food contents without overpowering them.
The body of the unit is constructed of extruded aluminium frames with a silver powder coating and with internal high grade stainless steel components. The glazing is toughened glass, both double and single glazed. The curved front of the chiller allows full visibility of the foods within. The unit sits on its plinth of black plastic coated steel and the rod shelves are chrome plated. 2 shelves are supplied as standard and there are adjustable shelf positions for versatile display of larger or smaller foodstuffs. The shelf size is 650mm x 525mm. The power pack is located on the right hand of the unit as the customer looks at it; a left hand option is available. The electrical power rating is 602W and a 13A plug and supply cord are fitted.
The food holding temperature range is 3 - 7°C and the cabinet temperature is regulated at 3 - 5°C; the thermostatic temperature control has a digital display with a high/low temperature warning. The unit will retain its temperature in quite hostile environments up to a maximum ambient temperature of 25°C and a relative humidity of 60%. A hot gas automatic defrost means sales or service aren’t interrupted and there’s no loss of cabinet temperature. The defrost is triggered every 2 hours of use. The refrigerant used, R404a, is eco friendly and energy efficient. This unit has a net weight of 105 kilos.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£2,202.14
After tax relief£2,341.62
After tax relief£2,432.04
After tax relief£2,618.36
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£2,493.67
After tax relief£2,939.70
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices