|Category||Refrigerated Food Display Showcases|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Temperature Range||3°C to 7°C|
|Max Ambient Temperature||32°C|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
- Back service or self sevice Elegant design with extruded aluminium frames & metallic silver finish enhances display
- Holds food at 3 – 7°C in ambient conditions up to 32°C & 70% relative humidity
- Energy efficient R404a refrigerant
- Precise thermostatic control of cabinet temp with digital display & high/low temp warning
- “Hot gas” automatic defrost allows continuous operation with no loss of cabinet temp, for enhanced food safety
- Illuminated to enhance display of contents with easy-change clip-in fluorescent light tubes
- Sleek design & chrome plated rod shelves are attractive & easy to clean
- Large display capacity
- Adjustable shelf heights provide flexibility for different sized products
- Double-glazed for improved energy efficiency & low running costs
- Under-counter power pack provides all round visibility
- Underneath Power Pack Dimensions: H270 x W550 x D330mm
Why should I buy the C6R/125BU?
Attractively displayed foods and snacks on a service counter and close to a pay point can make a big difference to gross margins by promoting impulse buy decisions and increasing spend per customer. The C6R/125BU from the UK’s Lincat commercial catering equipment is a 371 litre capacity refrigerated food display showcase. It carries their comprehensive 2 year on site parts and labour warranty.
This unit has a width of 1250mm and is suitable for back service, over the counter, use by the operator with access through energy efficient double glazed sliding doors positioned at the rear. The elegant curved front merchandiser blends beautifully into any front of house setting; its gentle neutral colours and daylight balanced internal lighting ensure the foodstuffs are shown off at their best. This large capacity unit is well designed and takes up relatively little room on the counter; it provides plenty of space to showcase tempting snacks and cold treats. The curved front of the chiller gives perfect all round visibility of the foods displayed, particularly as the power pack is located under the counter
This high quality refrigerated food display merchandiser is manufactured by Lincat to the most stringent food safety regulations and is part of the Seal 650 range of curved front merchandisers. There is a choice of 3 widths of food display unit within this range, 750, 1000 and 1250mm, and the option of back service or self service models, or models with the power pack situated on the left hand side of the unit. The Seal range also includes heated and ambient counter top units. The external dimensions of this cabinet are 755mm(h) x 1250mm(w) x 650mm(d) and it has a considerable net weight of 138 kilos. The packed weight for delivery is 178 kilos with a shipping volume of 1.211 cubic metres. The extruded aluminium frames and metallic silver finish of the chiller are stylish and enhance the appearance of the foodstuffs within. The internal components are constructed from stainless steel grade 430. The glazing is toughened glass, both double and single glazed.
The merchandiser stands sturdily on a plinth of black plastic coated steel and the shelves within are chrome plated. 2 shelves are supplied as standard and there adjustable shelf positions for the versatile display of larger or smaller food items. The shelf size is 1150mm x 525mm. The electrical power rating is 729W and a 13A plug and supply cord are fitted as standard. The internal light can be switched on and off independently.
The food holding temperature range is 3 - 7°C and the cabinet temperature is maintained at 3 - 5°C; the thermostatic temperature control has a digital display with a high/low temperature warning. The unit will retain its temperature in any environment up to a maximum ambient temperature of 25°C and a relative humidity of 60%. A hot gas automatic defrost is triggered every 2 hours so the cooling heat exchanger stays free from ice; also service and sales aren’t interrupted and there’s no loss of cabinet temperature. The refrigerant - the R404a - is both eco friendly and energy efficient.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£2,405.88
After tax relief£2,558.27
After tax relief£2,657.05
After tax relief£2,860.61
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£2,724.39
After tax relief£3,211.68
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices