|Category||Refrigerated Food Display Showcases|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Temperature Range||3°C to 7°C|
|Max Ambient Temperature||32°C|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
The Lincat C6R/130SR is a refrigerated merchandiser which has a power unit on left or right. Precise thermostatic control of cabinet temp. Internal lighting, double glazed for improved energy efficiency and low running costs. Large display capacity.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Self service with power unit on left or right Elegant design with extruded aluminium frames & metallic silver finish enhances display
- Holds food at 3 – 7°C in ambient conditions up to 32°C & 70% relative humidity
- Energy efficient R404a refrigerant
- Precise thermostatic control of cabinet temp with digital display & high/low temp warning
- “Hot gas” automatic defrost allows continuous operation with no loss of cabinet temp, for enhanced food safety
- Illuminated to enhance display of contents with easy-change clip-in fluorescent light tubes
- Sleek design & chrome plated rod shelves are attractive & easy to clean
- Large display capacity
- Left-hand power pack (as viewed from customer)
- Adjustable shelf heights provide flexibility for different sized products
- Double-glazed for improved energy efficiency & low running costs
- Dimensions: H755 x W1300 x D650mm
- Power Pack Dimensions: H755 x W300 x D650mm
- Power: 717w
- Weight: 130kg
Why should I buy the C6R/130SR?
This curved front refrigerated merchandiser from Lincat is a 292 litre capacity unit ideal for front of house and self service counter use. It will suit many catering establishments including hotels, petrol forecourts, service stations, canteens, and air, rail and ferry franchise operators. The merchandiser is 1300mm wide and will ideally be situated close to a pay point; its attractive, contemporary lines and diffused lighting will enhance impulse sales of cold foods, desserts, snacks and treats.
The C6R/130SR from Lincat commercial catering equipment is part of the Seal 650 range of curved front merchandisers and food display units. There is a choice of 3 widths within this range, 750, 1050 and 1300mm, and the option of back service or self service models, together with side mounted or under the counter refrigeration power packs. This unit has the refrigeration module located to the right. The elegant curved front cabinet blends easily into any front of house setting; its pleasing neutral colours and diffused internal daylight balanced lighting enhance the food contents without upstaging them. The fluorescent light tubes are clip in and easy to change.
The unit is manufactured by Lincat to the most stringent food safety regulations currently in place and they offer an excellent technical back up and after sales service; the C6R/130SR refrigerated merchandiser carries Lincat’s superior 2 year on site parts and labour warranty.
The overall dimensions of this cabinet are 755mm(h) x 1300mm(w) x 650mm(d) with a shelf size of 900mm x 525mm. 2 shelves are supplied as standard and the base of the unit acts as a third display area; the shelves are chrome plated and there adjustable shelf positions for the flexible display of differently sized foodstuffs. The food holding temperature range is 3 - 7°C and the cabinet temperature is maintained at 3 - 5°C; the thermostatic temperature control has a digital display with a high/low temperature warning. The unit will retain its temperature in any environment up to a maximum ambient temperature of 25°C and a relative humidity of 60%. A hot gas automatic defrost is triggered every 2 hours and operation isn’t interrupted; there is no loss of cabinet temperature during the defrost. The refrigerant used, R404a, is eco friendly and energy efficient. The body of the unit is a silver powder coated aluminium frame with internal stainless steel grade 430 components. The glazing is toughened glass, both double and single glazed. The curved front of the chiller gives great visibility of the foods within, particularly as most customers will view the foods from above; rectangular units are available and they may suit some businesses, but they can partially obscure foods from sight. The unit sits on a plinth of black plastic coated steel. The electrical power rating is 717W and a 13A plug and supply cord are fitted as standard. The net weight of the merchandiser is 112 kilos.
This high quality food display merchandiser is part of Lincat’s extensive Seal range of heated, ambient and refrigerated counter top units; they are all designed to present foodstuffs attractively and maximise customer spend. The range also includes food display bars, pie cabinets and upright heated cabinets with a built in oven.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£2,494.94
After tax relief£2,652.97
After tax relief£2,755.41
After tax relief£2,966.50
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£2,825.24
After tax relief£3,330.57
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices