|Category||Refrigerated Food Display Showcases|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Max Ambient Temperature||32°C|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
Back service or self service. Precise thermostatic control of cabinet temp, internal lighting, large display capacity, double glazed for improved energy efficiency and low running costs. Provides good all round visibility.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Back service or self sevice Elegant design with extruded aluminium frames & metallic silver finish enhances display
- Holds food at 3 – 7°C in ambient conditions up to 32°C & 70% relative humidity
- Energy efficient R404a refrigerant
- Precise thermostatic control of cabinet temp with digital display & high/low temp warning
- “Hot gas” automatic defrost allows continuous operation with no loss of cabinet temp, for enhanced food safety
- Illuminated to enhance display of contents with easy-change clip-in fluorescent light tubes
- Sleek design & chrome plated rod shelves are attractive & easy to clean
- Large display capacity
- Adjustable shelf heights provide flexibility for different sized products
- Double-glazed for improved energy efficiency & low running costs
- Under-counter power pack provides all round visibility
- Underneath Power Pack Dimensions: H270 x W550 x D330mm
Why should I buy the C6R/75BU?
The C6R/75BU from Lincat commercial catering equipment is a 213 litre capacity refrigerated merchandiser and food display showcase. This unit has a width of 750mm and is suitable for back service, over the counter, applications with access through sliding doors located at the rear.
This generous capacity unit takes up relatively little room on the counter and provides plenty of space to show off tempting snacks and cold treats. The attractive curved front merchandiser blends easily into any front of house setting; its soft neutral colours and clever internal daylight balanced lighting enhance the food contents without upstaging them. The unit is manufactured by Lincat to the most rigorous food safety regulations and is part of the Seal 650 range curved front merchandisers. There is a choice of 3 widths of food display units within this range, 750, 1000 and 1250mm, and the option of back service or self service models. The overall dimensions of this cabinet are 755mm(h) x 750mm(w) x 650mm(d) and it has a substantial net weight of 89 kilos.
The body of the unit is a silver powder coated aluminium frame with internal stainless steel grade 430 components. The glazing is toughened glass, both double and single glazed. The curved front of the chiller gives great visibility of the foods within, particularly as customers will view the foods from above and a rectangular unit would partially obscure the contents. The unit sits on its plinth of black plastic coated steel and the shelves are chrome plated. 2 shelves are supplied as standard and there adjustable shelf positions for flexible display of larger or smaller food items. The shelf size is 650mm x 525mm. The power pack sits neatly out of sight under the counter. The electrical power rating is 602W and a 13A plug and supply cord are fitted.
The food holding temperature range is -1 to +7°C and the cabinet temperature is maintained at 3 - 5°C; the thermostatic temperature control has a digital display with a high/low temperature warning. The unit will retain its temperature in any environment up to a maximum ambient temperature of 25°C and a relative humidity of 60%. A hot gas automatic defrost means operation isn’t interrupted and there’s no loss of cabinet temperature. The refrigerant used, R404a, is eco friendly and energy efficient.
This high quality food display merchandiser is part of Lincat’s Seal range of heated, ambient and refrigerated counter top units designed to present foodstuffs attractively and maximise customer spend. The range also includes food display bars, pie cabinets and upright heated cabinets with a built in oven. There’s options too with rectangular display and self service appliances with access at the front. As with all Lincat products, this unit carries an excellent 2 year onsite parts and labour warranty.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£1,965.45
After tax relief£2,089.94
After tax relief£2,170.65
After tax relief£2,336.94
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£2,225.65
After tax relief£2,623.74
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices