To support electric versions of Silverlink 600 countertop units only, Side hinged door(s), Supplied with one stainless steel shelf, 3 shelf positions and height adjustable feet for perfect alignment on uneven floors. Not suitable for use with gas products.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Not suitable for use with gas products
- Designed to support Silverlink 600 countertop units
- Adjustable shelf provides flexibility
- Adjustable for perfect alignment on uneven floors
- Doors are designed to fit left or right handed for flexibility in kitchen planning
- Dimensions: 650-670(H) x 300(W) x 550(D)mm
- Weight: 20 KG
Why should I buy the CC3?
An ambient pedestal supporting a counter top appliance - such as a single tank fryer - provides an integrated unit with cooking capacity above and storage areas below. The CC3 stainless steel open top pedestal, manufactured by Lincat in the UK, is designed to support 300mm wide counter top units from the Silverlink 600 range of cooking equipment. The pedestal is durable, easy to clean and provides a stable base; the counter top unit is securely integrated with the pedestal by means of the fixing screws supplied. The range of electric counter top units that can be supported in this way includes machined steel and chrome plate griddles, 2 plate boiling tops, worktops, pasta boilers, wet and dry heat bains marie and single tank fryers.
A height adjustable stainless steel shelf gives flexibility, particularly for the storage of bulky items; there are 3 possible shelf positions and the shelf size is 250mm x 530mm. An additional shelf is available as an accessory. The unit also features height adjustable feet for stability on uneven and irregular flooring. The single door can be hinged left or right handed for flexibility in planning a kitchen layout.
This product carries Lincat’s 2 year on site parts and labour warranty.
Equipment from the Silverlink 600 range is rapidly becoming the first choice for many businesses across the country. The combination of strength, reliability, long life and stylish good looks is hard to beat. Lincat have been manufacturing high quality commercial catering equipment since 1971.
The CC3 has external dimensions of 650-670mm(h) x 300mm(w) x 600mm(d) and a net weight of 14 kilograms.
This ambient pedestal is one of a range offering a choice of widths up to 900mm to support other Silverlink 600 counter top units. The entire series of pedestals and stands is extensive, though, and heated models, models with closed tops and models without doors are all available. Lincat pedestals and stands integrate with many counter top units to create highly functional and aesthetically pleasing cooking lines for the modern commercial kitchen.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£186.66
After tax relief£198.49
After tax relief£206.15
After tax relief£221.94
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£211.38
After tax relief£249.18
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices