Designed to support Silverlink 600 countertop units. Suitable for use with gas products. Supplied with one shelf. Unheated without doors.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Open top pedestal without doors, designed to support silverlink 600 countertop units
- Provided with one shelf, with 3 shelf positions
- Suitable for use with gas products
- Designed to support Silverlink 600 countertop units
- Adjustable shelf provides flexibility
- Adjustable for perfect alignment on uneven floors
- Unheated without doors
- Dimensions: 650-670(H) x 600(W) x 567(D)mm
- Weight: 28 KG
Why should I buy the CN6?
The CN6 pedestal is manufactured from high grade stainless steel; it is solid and hard wearing and is no lightweight with a net weight of 17 kilos. The pedestal is designed to provide a stable base for the counter top unit. The 2 units are securely integrated by means of the fixing screws supplied as standard: the pedestal and the counter top appliance suite together perfectly with no gaps. This pedestal is ambient, open top and without doors. The complete range of pedestals is extensive and heated models, models with closed tops and models with doors are all available.
The range of both gas and electric counter top units that can be supported by this pedestal includes griddles, fryers, pasta boilers, salamander grills, induction hobs, chip scuttles, chargrills, worktops with drawers and both wet and dry heat bains marie.
The CN6 is manufactured in the UK by Lincat commercial catering equipment. It is designed to support 600mm wide counter top units from the Silverlink 600 range of cooking equipment. Lincat’s Silverlink 600 range of prime cooking equipment is becoming more and more popular and is now well established in the commercial kitchens of institutions, hotels, restaurants, takeaways and many other businesses up and down the country. Lincat pedestals and stands support and integrate with counter top units to create stylish, practical and highly functional cooking lines for the modern commercial kitchen.
The product has dimensions of 650mm(h) x 600mm(w) x 567-600mm(d). The unit features adjustable feet which provide safety and stability where kitchen flooring is uneven or irregular. A large adjustable stainless steel shelf for the storage of bulky items brings flexibility; there are 3 shelf positions and the shelf size is 550mm x 530mm. An additional shelf is available as an optional accessory. This product carries Lincat’s 2 year on site parts and labour warranty.
The CN6 is 600mm wide; the CN3, CN4 and CN7 pedestals offer a choice of widths from 300mm to 750mm - in other respects they are identical - and will support other Silverlink 600 counter top units.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£181.78
After tax relief£193.30
After tax relief£200.76
After tax relief£216.14
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£205.85
After tax relief£242.67
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices