|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
- Heated from above & below to maintain even temperature of food
- Overhead heat lamp imparts a warm glow for attractive presentation
- Removable 1/1 GN size chip container for ease of cleaning
- Drain plate keeps contents crisp & fresh
- 20 mins maximum recommended storage time
- Dimensions: 645(H) x 450(W) x 600(D)mm
- Storage Capacity: 3 KG
- Weight: 22 KG
Why should I buy the CS4/G?
The CS4/G is a stainless steel electric chip scuttle with a 3 kilo capacity. It is manufactured by leading UK catering equipment brand Lincat. This chip scuttle will keep chips and other fried foods fresh and crisp. It is heated from both above and below to achieve the perfect holding temperature. The overhead halogen heat lamp and gantry gives foods an appetising warm glow and enhances their presentation.
The fat drain plate is perforated to allow excess oil and fats to drain off and retain that just cooked crispness. The chip container is 1/1 Gastronorm size. Both the drain plate and chip container are removable for simple cleaning. The appliance has an electrical power rating of 1kW and is plug-in; a 13A plug is ready fitted. The external measurements of the unit are 645mm(h) x 450mm(w) x 600mm(d) and it has a net weight of 17 kilos. The gross packed weight for delivery is 22 kilos.
This is a countertop appliance and it will sit firmly and securely on work tops. There are various stands and pedestals available as accessories - either ambient or heated - which will convert the unit into a freestanding one, should that be a better option for your kitchen. This chip scuttle has a 3 kilo capacity of freshly fried food and the recommended maximum storage time is 20 minutes. The CS4/G is ideal for caterers with this level of demand for freshly fried foods including hotels, restaurants, hospitality suites, fast food outlets, fish and chippers and canteens.
The body of the chip scuttle is constructed of high grade 430 stainless steel in thicknesses up to 1.2mm for longevity. This unit is built to last for years. Lincat have established a name for the toughness and reliability of their equipment and their products feature in many of the busiest kitchens up and down the country. The fully welded seams give no hidden areas for grease and muck to gather and the whole unit is straightforward to clean. The polished high sheen finish is stylish with flowing contemporary lines.
This unit is part of Lincat’s highly popular Silverlink Range of commercial cooking equipment designed to bring reliable, well built appliances to today’s busy and full on professional caterers; it is strong and durable and built to withstand the hurly burly of commercial kitchens, while offering flexibility, performance and value for money. The stylish Silverlink Range incorporates a full range of cooking equipment including fryers, pasta boilers, ovens, ranges, griddles, chargrills and bains marie among other products.
Lincat offer an excellent 2 year parts and labour warranty on this product.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£450.19
After tax relief£478.70
After tax relief£497.19
After tax relief£535.28
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£509.79
After tax relief£600.97
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices