|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
Electric counter top unit, heated from below. Removable tank and drain plate for easy cleaning. Easy access and better heat retention via hinged lid.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Lincat CS6 Electric Chip Scuttle
- Heated from below.
- Removable tank & drain plate for easy cleaning.
- Drain plate keeps contents crisp & fresh.
- Easy access & better heat retention via hinged lid.
- 20 mins maximum recommended storage time.
- Dimensions: W600 x D600 x H290mm.
- Power: 0.75kw.
- Storage Capacity: 5kg.
- Weight: 26kg.
Why should I buy the CS6?
The Lincat CS6 is an electric chip scuttle which will keep fried foodstuffs crisp and fresh for up to 20 minutes. This is a counter top unit and it has a capacity of 5 kilograms. Manufactured by the leading catering equipment supplier Lincat, the CS6 is part of the Silverlink range and is constructed from high grade stainless steel for toughness and durability. It has a power rating of 0.75kW and is plug in; a 13A plug is ready fitted.
The dimensions of the appliance are 290mm(h) x 600mm(w) x 600mm(d). The 600mm depth is common to all products in the Silverlink range to allow best use of available kitchen space; this modular design means that you can interchange units and custom-build over a period of time for your ideal kitchen layout.
Lincat take pride in their stylish yet robust and durable equipment, which is built and finished to a rigorously high standard for long, problem free service. Lincat utilise a heavier gauge stainless steel in construction than most other manufacturers - up to 0.8mm thick - resulting in catering equipment featuring additional strength and stability. The unit has a net weight of 20 kilos and a packed weight for shipping of 26 kilos. It comes with Lincat’s excellent on site 2 year parts and labour warranty.
Counter top catering equipment is designed to bring professional and reliable quality to fast service businesses such as pubs, cafes, takeaways and external hospitality events, as well as providing useful standby potential in larger kitchens. With its low profile and compact design the Lincat CS6 doesn’t take up much valuable kitchen space and, operating on 0.75kW, you simply plug it in. If your business, or kitchen layout, would be better suited with a free standing chip scuttle, then there are various pedestals and stands available as accessories which will convert this unit.
The product is heated from below and features the Simmerstat temperature control for accurate holding temperatures. The ergonomic control knobs are easy to grip and very distinctive. The double hinged lid gives easy access to the fried foods in the tank and ensures energy efficient heat retention. Cleaning is easy with the removable tank and the perforated drain plate helps foods to maintain that freshly cooked crisp taste.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£372.11
After tax relief£395.68
After tax relief£410.95
After tax relief£442.44
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£421.37
After tax relief£496.74
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices