|Category||Refrigerated Food Display Showcases|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Max Ambient Temperature||32°C|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
- Extruded aluminium frames & metallic silver finish
- Holds food at 3 – 7°C in ambient conditions up to 32°C & 70% relative humidity
- Sleek design & chrome plated rod shelves are attractive & easy to clean
- Illuminated to enhance display of contents with easy-change clip-in fluorescent light tubes
- Precise thermostatic control of cabinet temp with digital display & high/low temp warning
- Energy efficient R404a refrigerant
- “Hot gas” automatic defrost allows continuous operation with no loss of cabinet temp, for enhanced food safety
- Double-glazed front & sides - high energy efficiency & low running costs
- Adjustable shelf heights provide flexibility for different sized products
- Dimensions: H575 x W1000 x D350mm
- Power Pack Dimensions: H575 x W250 x D350mm
- Power: 393w
- Power Unit: Right
- Weight: 86kg
- Amp: 13
Why should I buy the D3R/100?
This slimline refrigerated food display merchandiser is perfect for increasing bar top and over the counter sales of your delicious pastries, baguettes, filled sandwiches and tasty cold treats. Part of the Seal 350 range from Lincat commercial catering equipment, this stylish chilled food sales merchandiser offers maximum display capacity from little counter space. The attractive rectangular front design and internal diffused lighting enhance the display and encourage extra sales; improving individual customer spend is a certain way to increase margins for the business.
At just 350mm in depth and 1000mm width, the unit provides 96 litres of display room on 2 shelves. The D3R/100 is designed for back service use with access by staff through sliding doors located at the rear. The refrigeration power module is side mounted - on the right hand as a customer would look. The front and sides are double glazed with toughened safety glass for added safety. The external dimensions of this merchandiser are 575mm(h) x 1000mm(w) x 350mm(d). Foodstuffs can be displayed on 2 shelves. The internal base of the cabinet operates as the lower shelf and a chrome plated rod shelf is supplied with the product as standard. There are adjustable shelf positions for the flexible display of larger or smaller food items. The shelf size is 650mm x 275mm.
The electrical power rating of the appliance is 393W and a 13A plug and supply cord are ready fitted at the factory. The food holding temperature range is -1 to +7°C and the merchandiser’s internal temperature is regulated at 3 - 5°C; the thermostatic temperature control has an easy to view digital display with a high/low temperature warning. The appliance will maintain its temperature in any environment up to a maximum ambient temperature of 25°C and a relative humidity of 60% with blown air circulation and fan cooled condensers. The “hot gas” defrost is activated automatically and there’s no loss of cabinet temperature during this process. Just as importantly, service and sales aren’t interrupted . The double glazing provides extra energy savings and lower running costs. The unit is manufactured by Lincat to meet all current food safety regulations.
The daylight balanced diffused lighting is achieved through fluorescent light tubes; these are just clipped in and are easy to change. The merchandiser has a net weight of 68 kilos; the gross weight for delivery is 86 kilos and the shipping volume is 0.388 cubic metres. The body of the unit is a stylish silver metallic powder coated and extruded aluminium frame. Internally, high grade stainless steel components are used. The base of the unit is a plinth of black plastic coated steel.
The Seal 350 range also includes a heated food display unit with the same depth of 350mm; so attractive, space saving and modular installations can be made along the bar or serving counter. As with all Lincat products, this unit carries an excellent 2 year on site parts and labour warranty. Lincat pride themselves on first class after sales service; each item of equipment leaving the factory bears a serial plate with details of the individual assembler, or production cell involved in construction, so every appliance is immediately traceable.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£1,290.78
After tax relief£1,372.54
After tax relief£1,425.54
After tax relief£1,534.75
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,461.67
After tax relief£1,723.10
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices