|Category||Upright Heated Merchandisers|
|Service||Back Of House|
|External Dimensions||750(W) x 575(H) x 500(D)|
|Dimensions||750 x 575 x 500|
|Power||1520 Watt 13amp Plug In|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
Back service or self service. Good all round visibility and illuminated light to display contents to maximise food sales potential. Adjustable shelf heights to accommodate different sized products. Back service.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Elegant extruded aluminium frames and metallic silver finish enhance display without detracting from the contents
- Minimum food holding temperature of 72°C
- Thermostatic control up to 95°C
- Sleek design and chrome plated rod shelves are attractive and easy to clean
- Even, daylight-balanced illumination to enhance display of contents with easy-change clip-in fluorescent light tubes
- All-round visibility to maximise food sales potential
- Humidity feature prevents food drying out - food stays in optimum condition for longer, reducing waste
- Switchable heat control and cool-temperature lighting allows unit to be used as an ambient display cabinet
- Adjustable shelf heights provide flexibility to accommodate different sized products
- Suitable for back-service applications
- Dimensions: 575(H) x 750(W) x 500(D)mm
- Net weight: 57 KG
- Packed weight: 58 KG
Why should I buy the D5H/75B?
This extremely attractive, well designed heated merchandiser and food display unit is ideal for smaller to medium sized catering businesses with limitations on available sales or serving space. It has a capacity of 112 litres with 2 shelves, including the base; shelf dimensions are 650mm x 375mm. The 750mm wide unit features an elegant rectangular design that makes the most of internal space and provides excellent visibility of the foods within the cabinet, maximising potential sales. The merchandiser is perfect for busy front of house duties in many catering establishments; this model is back service with access to the cabinet by a member of staff via the rear sliding doors. Self service merchandisers are available too.
The manufacturer is Lincat commercial catering equipment, the UK based industry leader, and this product, the D5H/75B, is part of their extensive Seal range of heated, ambient and refrigerated food display units. Lincat have built their reputation on top quality commercial equipment designed for long life, toughness and total reliability, whilst also providing a contemporary elegance and style. Since June 2013 all Lincat appliances leaving the factory at Lincoln carry a 2 year on site parts and labour warranty. Lincat give dedicated after sales service and technical back up.
Seal heated display merchandisers ensure that the foodstuffs are maintained at the correct, safe serving temperature and in perfect condition, retaining texture, taste and aroma. A thermostatic temperature control with a digital display operates between a minimum of 72°C and a maximum of 95°C; this allows the temperature to be altered to suit different foods, pies or plated meals on display. A humidity feature is included in the specification which prevents foods drying out prematurely - food stays in top condition for longer: food wastage can be reduced, and cash savings made. The separate water reservoir is situated in the base of the unit, within the removable, hygenic crumb tray.
The full dimensions of this cabinet are 575mm(h) x 750mm(w) x 500mm(d). 2 rod shelves are supplied as standard and the base of the unit acts as a third display area; the shelves are chrome plated and there are adjustable shelf positions so differently sized foodstuffs can be displayed equally well. The net weight is a solid 57 kilos, with a packed weight for delivery of 70 kilos. The body of the unit is a silver powder coated extruded aluminium frame with internal high grade stainless steel components. The glazing of toughened glass is single glazed. The unit stands neatly on a plinth of black plastic coated steel. The electrical power rating is 1520W and a 13A plug and supply cord are fitted as standard. Diffused internal daylight balanced lighting enhances the foodstuffs on display. The fluorescent light tubes are clip in and easy to change.
Appliances in the Seal range, whether ambient, heated or refrigerated, have a consistent depth profile so stylish, practical and space saving modular installations are possible along a sales or service counter.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£779.59
After tax relief£828.97
After tax relief£860.98
After tax relief£926.94
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£882.80
After tax relief£1,040.70
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices