|Category||Refrigerated Food Display Showcases|
|Power Supply||13 Amp Plug In - This unit requires a 13amp plug socket to run|
|Max Ambient Temperature||32°C|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
Back service or self service extruded aluminium frames and metallic silver finish. Sleek design with chrome plated rod shelves. Internal lighting, Precise thermostatic control, energy efficient. Attractive and easy to clean.
This product is covered with a Manufacturers 2 Years Parts and Labour Warranty
- Back service or self sevice Extruded aluminium frames & metallic silver finish
- Holds food at 3 – 7°C in ambient conditions up to 32°C & 70% relative humidity
- Sleek design & chrome plated rod shelves are attractive & easy to clean
- Illuminated to enhance display of contents with easy-change clip-in fluorescent light tubes
- Precise thermostatic control of cabinet temp with digital display & high/low temp warning
- Energy efficient R404a refrigerant
- “Hot gas” automatic defrost allows continuous operation with no loss of cabinet temp, for enhanced food safety
- Double-glazed front & sides - high energy efficiency & low running costs
- Adjustable shelf heights provide flexibility for different sized products
- Power Pack Dimensions: W250 x D500 x H575mm
- Power Unit: Right
Why should I buy the D5R/100B?
Part of Lincat’s Seal 500 range, this attractive chilled food sales merchandiser offers generous display capacity from little counter space. At just 500mm in depth and 1000mm width, the unit provides 102.5 litres of display room on 2 shelves. The D5R/100B from Lincat commercial catering equipment is suitable for back service, over the counter, applications with access through sliding doors located at the rear. The refrigeration power pack is side mounted - on the right as customers look. The rectangular front and sides are double glazed with toughened safety glass. The merchandiser will show off your tasty cold treats, snacks, desserts, plated meals, and puddings to optimise sales potential and individual customer spend. The enticing display of the foodstuffs is enhanced through daylight balanced diffused lighting. The fluorescent light tubes are clip in and easy to change.
Food can be displayed over 2 shelves. The base of the chiller acts as the lower shelf and 1 rod shelf is supplied with the unit; shelves are chrome plated and there are adjustable shelf positions for the flexible display of larger or smaller food items. The shelf size is 650mm x 375mm.
The electrical power rating of the appliance is 602W and a 13A plug and supply cord are ready fitted. The external dimensions of this cabinet are 575mm(h) x 1000mm(w) x 500mm(d) and it has a net weight of 84 kilos; the packed weight for shipping is 102 kilos and the shipped volume is 0.776 cubic metres. The body of the unit is an attractive metallic powder coated aluminium frame with, internally, high grade stainless steel components. The base of the unit is a plinth of black plastic coated steel.
The food holding temperature range of this refrigerated merchandiser is -1 to +7°C and the cabinet temperature is maintained at 3 - 5°C; the thermostatic temperature control has a clearly visible digital display with a high/low temperature warning. The unit will retain its temperature in any environment up to a maximum ambient temperature of 25°C and a relative humidity of 60% with fan cooled condensers and blown air circulation. A “hot gas” automatic defrost means service or sales time isn’t interrupted and there’s no loss of cabinet temperature. The refrigerant used, R404a, is eco friendly and energy efficient. The double glazing provides extra energy savings and lower running costs. The unit is manufactured by Lincat to meet all current food safety regulations.
There is a choice of 3 widths of food display units within the Seal 500 range: 750, 1000 and 1250mm, and you can choose either back service or self service models with access at the front. Both refrigerated and heated units are available, and for ambient food displays, the heating facility is simply switched off. This high quality food display merchandiser is designed to present foodstuffs attractively and increase customer spend. Lincat’s extended range includes food display bars, pie cabinets and upright heated cabinets with a built in oven. There’s options too with curved front or rectangular display. As with all Lincat products, this unit carries an excellent 2 year onsite parts and labour warranty.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£1,533.56
After tax relief£1,630.70
After tax relief£1,693.67
After tax relief£1,823.42
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,736.59
After tax relief£2,047.20
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices