|Category||Refrigerated Food Display Showcases|
|Power||621 Watt 13amp Plug In|
|Max Ambient Temperature||32°C|
|Warranty||Manufacturers 2 year on-site parts and labour|
- Back service or self sevice Extruded aluminium frames & metallic silver finish
- Holds food at 3 – 7°C in ambient conditions up to 32°C & 70% relative humidity
- Sleek design & chrome plated rod shelves are attractive & easy to clean
- Illuminated to enhance display of contents with easy-change clip-in fluorescent light tubes
- Precise thermostatic control of cabinet temp with digital display & high/low temp warning
- Energy efficient R404a refrigerant
- “Hot gas” automatic defrost allows continuous operation with no loss of cabinet temp, for enhanced food safety
- Double-glazed front & sides - high energy efficiency & low running costs
- Adjustable shelf heights provide flexibility for different sized products
- Power Pack Dimensions: H575 x W250 x D500mm
- Power Unit: Right
Why should I buy the D5R/125B?
This mid-sized refrigerated food display merchandiser from Lincat commercial catering equipment is perfect for caterers short on space; only 500mm in depth, it takes up surprisingly little room on the sales or serving counter and will maximise the sales of your delicious cold snacks, treats or puddings. As with all Lincat products, this unit carries an excellent 2 year onsite parts and labour warranty.
It is part of the Seal 500 range which includes heated as well as refrigerated merchandisers, so it’s possible to install an attractive eye catching display of both heated and refrigerated foods to make the most of sales potential and improve individual customer spend. In a nutshell, the D5R/125B offers generous chilled display capacity from little counter space. At just 500mm in depth and 1250mm width, the unit provides 142 litres of display room on 2 shelves. The unit is designed for back service, over the counter use with access to the chilled foods through sliding doors located at the rear. Self service models are also available. The refrigeration power pack is side mounted - on the right hand from customers’ perspective. The rectangular front and sides are double glazed with toughened safety glass. The merchandiser will show off your tasty desserts, sorbets and plated meals. The appetising display of the foodstuffs is enhanced through daylight balanced internal lighting. The fluorescent light tubes are clip in and easy to change. Food is displayed on 2 shelves. The base of the chiller acts as the lower shelf and 1 rod shelf is supplied with the unit on purchase; shelves are chrome plated and there are adjustable shelf positions for the flexible display of differently sized food items. The shelf size is 900mm x 375mm.
The electrical power rating of this appliance is 621W and a 13A plug and supply cord are attached at the factory. The external measurements of this cabinet are 575mm(h) x 1250mm(w) x 500mm(d) and it has a net weight of 100 kilos; the gross packed weight for delivery is 120 kilos and the shipping volume is 0.966 cubic metres. The body of the unit is finished with a stylish silver powder coating on an extruded aluminium frame with, for durability, internal stainless steel grade 430 components. The base of the unit is a plinth of black plastic coated steel and it will sit comfortably on any level surface.
The food holding temperature range is -1 to +7°C and the cabinet temperature is maintained at 3 - 5°C; the thermostatic temperature control has a clearly visible digital display with a high/low temperature warning. The unit will retain its temperature in quite hostile environments up to a maximum ambient temperature of 32°C and a relative humidity of 70% with fan cooled condensers and blown air circulation. A “hot gas” defrost is triggered automatically so service and sales time isn’t interfered with; importantly, there’s no loss of cabinet temperature. The refrigerant used, R404a, is non ozone depleting and energy efficient. The double glazing provides extra insulation and lower running costs. The unit is designed by Lincat to meet all current food safety regulations.
Whether its replacing a old or broken appliances or filling your new business with the appliances you want, not everyone has money lying around waiting to be spent. That's why we offer a competitive lease purchasing option - If you spend £500 or more, you can now have the the equipment you need, when you need it and pay only a small affordable monthly amount.
To keep it nice & simple, we've created a lease calculator (right) showing just how affordable a new purchase can be. Just build your basket, enter the amount of finance required and see just how little you can pay. Our plans start at 12 months and go all the way to 60 months for repayments, making it as affordable as possible.
After tax relief
|Business' Trading 3 Years or more|
After tax relief£1,753.17
After tax relief£1,864.21
After tax relief£1,936.20
After tax relief£2,084.53
|Less Than 3 Years Trading & Tenants|
After tax relief£1,985.27
After tax relief£2,340.36
All prices shown include VAT
Advantages of leasing
- Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
- Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
- Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
- Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
- Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
- Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
- Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
- Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front.
- Turnkey funding – Build all your costs such as delivery, extended warranties etc into the lease to maximise your benefits even further
Terms & conditions
The lease figures displayed above have been calculated over 12 to 60 month terms and are merely a guide and subject to status. Actual T&C's will be unique to each underwriter and will be provided during application before commencing any agreement.
Video: How to lease our products
There are many reasons why to choose us, we have listed a few of the more important reasons below:
- Over 40 years trading
- Expert sales team knowledge
- Highly recommended
- Secure online shopping
- Same day quotations
- GREAT online prices